Senior System Support Specialist
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Act as a subject matter expert for Desktop related Directory Services design and implementation.
- Manage and troubleshoot Active Directory delivered configurations for desktop systems and applications, mainly focused to object management (groups, users and computers).
- Manage structure and procedures of authorization through Active Directory group membership.
- Support implementations of changes, upgrades and extensions.
- Work on request fulfilment and incident management of service requests queues.
- Prepare detailed implementation plans and assign work packages for support teams responsible for testing and implementation phases of complex projects.
- Communicate with regional customer representatives and support teams in countries, collecting requirements, assessing impact of negotiated implementation options.
- Document procedures, prepare guidelines for support teams.
- Understand processes, status, progress and trends of capacity management for servers, storage, licenses.
Systems and applications you will use:
- Active Directory Administrative Center
- Set of internal portals and Admin application
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager consoles.
- Provide technical expertise to resolve third level technical support issues and ensure all escalations are successfully resolved and all emergency fixes and changes appropriately documented.
- Contribute to design and implementation all Operating System/Database/Middleware Application software based infrastructure services located within the ITSC.
- Plan and manage design and implementation of infrastructure improvements such as virtualization, cloud based solution migrations.
- Provide guidelines and working instructions to colleagues and support teams.
- Align and apply with service and infrastructure standards provided by the organization.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Technical knowledge of Windows Client OS on troubleshooting level
- Experience from configuring desktop systems and applications using Directory Services, Active Directory
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task to achieve goals and deadlines
- PowerShell skills are an advantage
- Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
- Flexible Benefits – customized according to individual needs
- On-going professional and technical training and certifications
- A multicultural environment in modern offices
- Choose any day for your vacation from earned public holiday (Saturday and ad hoc)
- Smart casual everyday
- Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home office possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
ABOUT US - DHL IT Services
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man-days per year of a development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of logistics industry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn