Senior System Support Specialist (SharePoint)
Our Infrastructure Operation team is looking for a new team member!
Infrastructure Operations teamruns and maintains the global hosting infrastructure and its components within the ITSdata centersas well as providing countries with remote infrastructure management and support.
This role will work within Infra Operations – Collaboration team to provide both proactive & reactive support and will be the senior team member in managing the daily operations of the SharePoint Services globally for SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Online and OneDrive Online. This includes deploy, support and maintain the Global SharePoint services in ITS both On-premise and Online. The scope may also require minor customization and light development work based on customers request on the SharePoint platform. Responsible for supporting and ensuring SharePoint services infrastructure meets the business agreed SLA and on-time to provide quality service support globally.
As a System Support person in Infrastructure Operation team; wesupport, maintain and monitor thedatacenterinfrastructure (Prague and Kuala Lumpur) 24 x 7 and ensure that underlying infrastructure (hardware, operating systems, databases,andmiddleware) availability meets the agreed Service Level targets.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Ensure implementation of new services and changes to existing services in the Production/Development environments are in line with customer project plans and requests
- Delivery of pre-sales advice and consultation on technical architecture and production standards
- Provide 2nd level of support of systems running in ITS, supporting more than 100 servers globally
- Provides Operations Acceptance activities in order to ensure accurate and timely release to production of new and/or enhanced services.
- Maintain a forward vision of server and/or software architecture and provision to ensure timely replacement of servers with due regard to financial and technology implications
- Build and maintain relationships to ensure the supply of goods and equipment and support of services and products
- Ensure that the applications and their support is undertaken based on the IT Operational standards, executed in line with the ITS Process and delivered within the requested timescales
- We emphasize teamwork hence provide advice and guidance to junior colleagues is a must.
APPLICATION YOU WILL USE:
·SharePoint Administration, SharePoint 2013
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of working experience in SharePoint administration and support in large global environment preferably SharePoint 2013 (with stretched DR farm), SharePoint Online, OneDrive Online, Supporting >100 servers.
- Experience in a large,multi-vendor, computing environment preferable
- Results oriented and driven by goal achievement with a strong focus on high quality
- Creativeproblem-solvingskills and ability to work conceptually
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English for both written and oral
- Must be able to provide 24x7on-callsupport on arotationalbasis during theweekendand also prepare to work during the public holidays
- This is a normal working hour role.
WHAT IS THE PLUS POINT (S)
- ITIL Foundation/ Certification knowledge a plus.
- Microsoft Certified in SharePoint 2013, O365 (SharePoint online, OneDrive online)
- Powershell Scripting
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
- Meal Card and Flexible Benefits – customized according to individual needs
- On-going professional and technical training and certifications
- A multicultural environment in modern offices
- Choose any day for your vacation from earned public holiday (Saturday and ad hoc)
- Smart casual everyday
- Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home office possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
ABOUTUS - DHL IT Services
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man-days per year of a development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge oflogisticsindustry, we at IT Servicesaltogetherrepresent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn