Senior System Support Specialist (Office 365)
Our Desktop Security & Deployment Optimization team is expanding!
You will aid in implementation and operation of Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise and Adaptiva OneSite systems.You will monitor, support, and contribute to the optimization and continuous improvement of related systems, process and infrastructures.
Our goal is to ensure that the organization has the right knowledge and capabilities to deliver 3rd level support for services, keeping the infrastructure up and running 24x7x365
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support implementation and operation of Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise
- Support implementation and operation of Adaptiva OneSite
- Support maintenance and operation of Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Operate application consoles and systems
- Document process and procedure
- Provide a 3rd-level Application Support
- Resolve incidents and requests for information
- Develop and maintain monitoring, reporting and automation tools
- Maintain a high standard of compliancy in change management
- Participate in projects involving Desktop Security, Deployment Optimization
APPLICATION YOU WILL USE:
- Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise
- Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus
- Microsoft Endpoint Management
- System Center Configuration Manager
- Office 365 ProPlus
- Adaptiva OneSite
- Broadcom Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Sharepoint Online
- MS SQL
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of Desktop Support experience in a Windows-based environment.
- Experience w/ enterprise endpoint security / antivirus / firewall
- Experience w/ enterprise software depl;ivery / asset management tooling
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English language (both spoken and written).
- Basic proficiency with Scripting (Powershell, etc)
- Comfortable using Command Line Tools
- Software deployment activities concepts
- Knowledge Management / Documentation skill
·Available for rotational 24x7 On-Call weekend
- Incident and Problem ticket analysis and trend analysis
- Document technical processes and procedures in a clear and understandable fashion
- Liaison/Knowledge transfer between GPWS Services and Service Desk/Country IT.
- Familiarity with Change management
WHAT IS THE PLUS POINT (S)
- ITIL Foundation/ Certification knowledge a plus.
- DPDHL Business Knowledge
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
- Flexible Benefits – customized according to individual needs
- On-going professional and technical training and certifications
- A multicultural environment in modern offices
- Choose any day for your vacation from earned public holiday (Saturday and ad hoc)
- Smart casual everyday
- Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home office possibilities
ABOUTUS - DHL IT Services
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man-days per year of a development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of logistics industry, we at IT Servicesaltogetherrepresent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn