Senior Performance Stress Test Engineer
We are on the lookout for an experienced Senior Test Manager to join our team. You will provide testing and test management know how. You will also coordinate and manage planning of all test levels within a development or integration project or program. You will be responsible for integrity of testing and acceptance of activities. You will provides authoritative advice and guidance on any aspect of test planning and execution according to ITS Processes.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop performance test plan, script developmentand execute performance testing.
- Monitor application performance and load test.
- Perform in-depth root cause analysis on performance issues.
- Analyze performance test results to evaluate production infrastructure impacts and/or compare them to previous release benchmarks.
- Recommend solutions to resolve performance issues (response time, throughput, utilization, etc).
- Provide performance improvement recommendations.
- Provide input and insight on software design, architecture and build process.
- Educate developers on application performance best practices.
- Work with cross-functional project teams to define performance metrics and acceptance criteria.
- Collaborate with infrastructure and application development teams, as well as business partners, to ensure optimal performance of service.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- More than 8 years of experience including 5 years of testing or test management with emphasis on problem solving skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience utilizing HP Performance Center (or LoadRunner) / Jmeter, native monitors and scripting protocols (minimum of HTTP/HTML, AJAX TruClient, Web Services and/or MQ).
- Must have hands-on experience in developing scripts, designing load tests, monitoring, analyzing results and reporting performance bottlenecks.
- Experience in custom LoadRunner scripting and not just record and playback.
- Experience with APM, such as Dynatrace, Splunk, HP Diagnostics
- Experience with middleware (Weblogic, Apache Httpd, WebMethods IS, Websphere MQ).
- Experience with JVM analysis and troubleshooting (stack trace, heap dump, verbose GC log).
- Experience with Linux/UNIX (command line, shell scripting, basic administration & tuning).
- Experience with databases (Oracle, Informix, MySQL, DB2)
- Experience working with a variety of enterprise class applications and complex multi-tier applications.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong written and communication skills
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great Team of IT Professionals with Global Working Exposure
Flexible Benefits – Customized According to Individual Needs
On-Going Professional and Technical Training and Certifications
A Multicultural Environment in Modern Offices
Choose Any Day for Your Vacation From Earned Public Holiday (Saturday and Ad Hoc)
Smart Casual Everyday
Global Internal Job Opportunities Available Within DPDHL
Unlimited Outpatient Medical
Home Office Possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
DHL IT Services – AboutUs
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man days per year of development application.
Apart from being more than 4.600 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of thelogisticsindustry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1500 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 25 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn