Senior Network Engineer (Network Security)
Our main role as a Network Engineers is to providing consultancy, design and deployment of telecommunications services delivered by DHL ITS across the globe for the following technologies: WAN (Wide Area Network) connectivity, WAN Optimization, Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi), Centralized FAX (Fax over IP), Voice over IP, Video over IP (
Managing design optimization, capacity extensions and product lifecycle of LAN (Local Area Network) infrastructure in ITS Data Centers.
We are a team of people that have to ensure that networking and Telco infrastructure shared by all Business Units does not suffers any capacity issues, is up-to-date and fully supported by technology suppliers and is designed in the most optimal way.
We act as Technical Expert in the Telecom Operations Department to support the Service Centers’ telecommunications infrastructure and technically lead the team in CBJ.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Co-ordinates and leads incident resolution for Telecom infrastructures
- Co-ordinates technical information gathering from internal/external customers during incident resolution. To be the SME of telecommunications and support the Service Centers' telecommunications infrastructure including WAN, (W) LAN & Voice Services.
- Responsible for the resolution of business critical incidents by providing interim and permanent technical solutions that can be supported
- Resolves and diagnoses incident trends and network capacity to enable the correct capacity planning and capabilities of existing infrastructure, to meet business demand
- Participates in changes and follow the change control process
- Monitors, analyzes, reports and solve events having the adverse effect on the infrastructure.
- Provide guidance and coaching to the junior engineers
APPLICATION YOU WILL USE:
- Cisco ASA
- F5 Big IP
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5-8 years of Telecoms experience
- Very strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge on CCNP level is desirable
- Very good knowledge of TCP/IP
- Very good knowledge of DNS infrastructure
- Strong understanding of Cisco switching/routing technologies and protocols
- Orientation in wireless LAN technologies
- Understanding FW and NIPS principles
- Understanding of IP telephony technologies
- Communication, prioritization and organization skills
WHAT IS THE PLUS POINT (S)
- ITIL Foundation/ Certification knowledge a plus.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
- Meal Card and Flexible Benefits – customized according to individual needs
- On-going professional and technical training and certifications
- A multicultural environment in modern offices
- Choose any day for your vacation from earned public holiday (Saturday and ad hoc)
- Smart casual everyday
- Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home office possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man-days per year of a development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL IT Services Asia Pacific