Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Would you like to be part of DHL IT Services? Our Infrastructure Engineering team is looking for a new technical star.
You will run, develop and grow our global, multi-cluster Red Hat OpenShift container platform that sits at the heart of DHL digitalization strategy and brings a new dimension of speed, flexibility and efficiency to DHL. You will join a small, global core team that is on a mission to revolutionize DHL IT infrastructure.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Operate and administrate our global Red Hat OpenShift container platform on-prem and on cloud. That includes overlooking daily operations, maintenance, patching, upgrades and capacity adjustments for 24x7, mission critical platform.
• Consult, support and make the applications successful on the container platform.
• Further develop, test and implement the platform across new regions, technologies and infrastructures (on-premise / on cloud).
• Work in a small, highly skilled, highly motivated and globally spread team of unique professionals on the mission to redefine IT in DHL.
• Learn very fast, have a high impact and start-up feeling from day one.
APPLICATION YOU WILL USE
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
• Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
• Red Hat OpenShift Container Storage (GlusterFS based)
• Splunk, dynatrace
• Microsoft Azue
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
• Very deep knowledge of Linux Platform, preferably Red Hat Enterprise.
• Knowledge of containerization software, preferably Red Hat OpenShift knowledge (not a must).
• Working knowledge on Microsoft Azure IaaS (not a must)
• Profound experience with network and server infrastructure administration.
• Working experience with splunk (nice to have)
• Multi-tasking and prioritization skills and ability to work highly self-managed.
• Ability to work in a very fast pace environment.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
·Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
·Meal Card and Flexible Benefits – customized according to individual needs
·On-going professional and technical training and certifications
·A multicultural environment in modern offices
·Choose any day for your vacation from earned public holiday (Saturday and ad hoc)
·Smart casual everyday
·Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
·Unlimited Outpatient Medical
·Home office possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
ABOUT US - DHL IT Services
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
·Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
·Runs more than 7700 servers;
·Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
·Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
·200000 man-days per year of a development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of logistics industry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.