Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Cloud)
Our Infrastructure Engineering team is looking for a new team member!
Public Cloud Infrastructure Engineer is important role which is supposed to deliver and maintain Multi-Cloud Portfolio services based on defined roadmaps.
The role is also expected to participate on active support and maintenance of other services, which are in scope of team service portfolio as well as to provide support for related services, infrastructure and operations tools
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Design and implement integration of public cloud services
- Maintain multi-cloud services and further service improvements
- Consult business units to support their cloud-related projects
- Cooperate with other ITS departments on cloud operation, integration and migration activities
- Propose and implement automation and integration of new services with current tools and processes
- Provide low-level design for platforms supported within area of responsibility in IT Services
- Develop, test, implement and maintain/drives standards for platform build and management, in cooperation with other Infrastructure and Operations teams, peers from other IT Services locations and related global structures
- Define and maintain operation procedures for the platform, contribute to capacity planning and setup standards
- Provide 3rd level support for the infrastructure mentioned above, work on problem resolution and implement selected changes (including patching, upgrades, etc.) in cooperation with production operations and other departments and vendors
- Actively cooperate and contribute on other product/platform related tasks
- Improve system availability with proactive work to avoid outages and performance issues with particular focus on maintenance services for all infrastructure used by the Operations Centre
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience in IT
- Knowledge of Public Cloud services MS Azure and/or Google Cloud Project
- Advanced knowledge of shell scripting, Power Shell, Perl, Python programming languages
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix/Windows operating system as an advantage
- Knowledge of Veritas Infoscale Cluster Server as an advantage
- Results oriented and driven by goal achievement with a strong focus on high quality
- Ability to work independently and learn new things quickly
- Constructive challenge
- Stress management capability
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
- Flexible Benefits – customized according to individual needs
- On-going professional and technical training and certifications
- A multicultural environment in modern offices
- Choose any day for your vacation from earned public holiday (Saturday and ad hoc)
- Smart casual everyday
- Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home office possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
ABOUTUS - DHL IT Services
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man-days per year of a development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge oflogisticsindustry, we at IT Servicesaltogetherrepresent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn