Senior Application Support Specialist
- To provide 2nd level support for the existing logistic application
- To provide advice and identify opportunity within the organization and partners.
- Assist with quality assurance of activities and educate less experienced colleagues in related areas.
- Liaises with staff for the development of system enhancements to overcome known problems or further fulfil user requirements
- To provide advice and identify opportunities within the organization and partners.
- Be responsible for the adoption of new software releases from systems development staff or software suppliers and ensuring the continued support of the service thereafter
- Act as Service Owner for regional service, Global or Top Service By Revenue
- Be assigned to specific project related tasks by Project Manager.
- Provide guidance and advice to team members
- Unix command
- Shell Scripting
- Oracle SQL
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Overall 5-8 years of working experience in Application Support and ITIL Process.
- Technical experience:
- Unix command - 8 Year Exp
- Unix scripting - 4 Year Exp
- Windows Server 2008 - 4 Year Exp
- MSSQL 2008 - 4 Year Exp
- T-SQL Programming - Not mandatory but preferable Billing and Invoicing Domain knowledge - 3 Year Exp
- Trouble-shooting & Strong Analytical skill - 6 year
- Must be able to provide 24x7 on call rotational support
- Must be able to on 3 rotational shifts (morning, noon and midnight)
- ITIL foundation and project management techniques
- Analytical and conceptual thinking and information acquisition
- Persistence, initiative and creative person
- Constantly follow up, monitoring and can make good decision making
- Customer Focus
- Organizational awareness
- Great Team of IT Professionals with Global Working Exposure
- Flexible Benefits – Customized According to Individual Needs
- On-Going Professional and Technical Training and Certifications
- A Multicultural Environment in Modern Offices
- Choose Any Day for Your Vacation From Earned Public Holiday (Saturday and Ad Hoc)
- Smart Casual Everyday
- Global Internal Job Opportunities Available Within DPDHL
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home Office Possibilities
- Sounds good? Start your application now!
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.
No travel required
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn