Project Manager (DHL Express)
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more than 220 countries worldwide, and has been pioneering cross-border express shipping since 1969. Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the globe? And the more we connect, the better life on Earth becomes. Do you want to make a difference? If you have answered Yes! to the above, join our Insanely Customer-Centric team now! For more information on DHL Express, please visit workingatdhl.com.
DHL Express Global Head Office has an opening for Project Manager to be based in Singapore or Malaysia. The role purpose is to ensure to i) Drive the definition of solutions, products and applications that are fit for purpose both functionally and technically, ii) Ensure that solutions are delivered with the right technology and best possible design for the given scope, iii) Provide technical know-how for deployment of solutions.
·Lead, direct, manage and implement specific projects relating to DHL Express Data programs. Responsible to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and produce results meeting expectations of customers and other stakeholders.
·Manage DHL Express Data applications and capabilities with focus on the needs of our customers and the business.
·Drive resolution of trending problems impacting service in conjunction with the countries, regional and global functions.
·“Think out-of-the-box” to provide alternative but compliant solutions when opportunities are identified.
·Participate in global workgroups and project boards in support of the achievement of the initiatives goals.
·Provide sufficient training on DHL Express Data applications and capabilities to relevant stakeholders (country, regional or global level)
·Drive standards such as data quality compliance, version control and ensuring implementation meets internal DHL operational requirement (Global SOP).
·Coordinate globally for the development implementation of DHL Express Data solutions ensuring appropriate technical, operational and training.
·Ensure the projects’ direction and progress is communicated to all stakeholders.
·Set up the project and relevant project organisation with the support of the Domain leadership.
·Manage business and project risks, including the development of contingency plans according to the needs of the projects being managed.
·Participate where necessary in centrally delivered user training to ensure users are fully capable of using the new processes and systems to the optimum level.
·Conduct/facilitate (where necessary) workshops to define the requirements and scope of the project.
·Conduct/facilitate (where necessary) reviews to assess the success of the project.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
·Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience as a project manager in a complex, multidisciplinary and heavily matrixed organization.
oExperience in development, testing and deployment support for medium- to large-scale projects
oTechnical skills or knowledge of design and development tools (e.g. Java, C++, relational databases, LINUX/UNIX operating systems, Power BI/MYBI) would be beneficial
oAt least 3 years of experience in a multi-national enterprise, preferably within the logistics or transportation sector.
oProven track record for delivering complex solutions.
- Excellent communication skills in the areas of presentation, negotiating and influencing skills.
- In-depth knowledge of express operations processes.
- Well-developed project/process management, prioritising and analytical skills with strong business acumen.
- Experience in one or more areas advantageous
- Query Language – Oracle, MongoDB
- SharePoint, Jira and Confluence
- GDPR, ISMS, Data Security
- Proven ability in documentation and report writing: able to prepare product documentations and analytical reports highlighting and interpreting key business information.
- Highly motivated, initiating, good team member.
- Flexibility in operating style and attitude.
- Diplomatic, tactful, patient and sensitive to cultural differences.
- Positive and contributory attitude, total dedication to all customers.
- Respect and Results focused behaviour.
- University degree in Business, Project Management or Information Technology preferred
·Prince2 Practitioner certified.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn