Principal System Support Specialist
Our Infrastructure Operations team is looking for a new team member!
Infrastructure Operations team runs and maintains the global hosting infrastructure and its components within the ITS data centers as well as providing countries with remote infrastructure management and support.
Our goal is to ensure that the organization has the right knowledge and capabilities to deliver 1st and 2nd level support for infrastructure, keeping the infrastructure up and running 24x7x365
This role will work within Infra Operations – As a member of the Unified Communications & Collaborations Operations team you will maintain, develop, and support a very large global Skype for Business environment with associated appliances. Every day activities include technical support (incidents), operational activities such as monitoring, disaster recovery and high availability testing, server patching, and other related technical and administrative tasks to ensure the platform is healthy and performing to expectations. You will also be encouraged to develop tools (such as Powershell scripts) to minimize repetitive tasks. You will also be expected to learn and expand your capabilities to other technologies directly related to Skype for Business, such as Audiocodes platforms, SIP trunks, and work with colleagues from other areas to help improve VoIP performance and to maximize end user experience.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years of experience with Unified Communications, including Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business and ideally Microsoft Teams.
- English language – Advanced level (to be used on a daily basis).
- Microsoft Skype for Business platform (any version), including clients and servers.
- Microsoft Windows 2010 R2, and Active Directory.
- TCP/IP basics, ability to collect and analyze network traces, and basic understanding of networking protocols.
- Voice over IP (VoIP) basics.
- Ability to perform activities with minimal supervision, including research, analysis, and execution.
- Ability to research and learn new technologies with minimal supervision.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with colleagues across and outside the organization, including end users, technical experts, and executives.
Nice to have (may be learned on the job)
- Skype for Business Enterprise Voice features and capabilities.
- Understanding of SIP protocol and ability to collect, analyze, and explain SIP traces.
- Voice gateways (i.e. Audiocodes) and Session Boarder Controllers.
- VoIP technologies and protocols.
- Skype for Business endpoints.
- SQL server, T-SQL queries.
- Microsoft CQM (Call Quality Methodology).
- Scripting, coding (i.e. PowerShell, VB Script, C#, .NET, SQL, Reporting Services, LDAP).
- Polycom RealPresence Resource Manager and endpoints.
WHAT IS THE PLUS POINT (S)
- ITIL Foundation/ Certification knowledge a plus.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Certification
- MS Certification (MCITP) in Exchange and Skype for Business
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
- Meal Card and Flexible Benefits – customized according to individual needs
- On-going professional and technical training and certifications
- A multicultural environment in modern offices
- Choose any day for your vacation from earned public holiday (Saturday and ad hoc)
- Smart casual everyday
- Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home office possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
ABOUT US - DHL IT Services
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man-days per year of a development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of logistics industry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL IT Services Asia Pacific