Principal Network Engineer
Begin your career with DHL IT Services!
We are on the lookout for an experienced Principal Network Engineer to join our team. You will provide consultancy in the Telecoms area to other IT Services teams and Business Units. You will also provide technical and implementation support for the deployment of Telecommunications Services (network), to support business initiatives both at Global and Regional level.
You are require to provide advice, design and implement solutions to ensure that they meet business requirements and align with DP DHL standards and strategies.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Providing technical consultancy on Network Engineering projects for internal DPDHL teams
• Participate in Networking Engineering projects and provide required technical expertise
• Cooperation with other teams and vendors to define the best solutions within pre-defined standards
• Advanced preparation and implementation of Data Center LAN and WAN network changes
• Configuration of network systems – specifically but not limited to Cisco routers and switches
• Support the development of strategic strategies for networking services
• Contribute to the development of architectures for complex telecom systems
• Proactively address network improvements and associated budgeting, planning, and communications
• Mentor junior colleagues
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
• Professional CCNP+ or CCIE level certifications and proven knowledge
• Demonstrated advanced analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Data center networking experience with Cisco equipment in a Cisco ACI environment
• Scripting experience especially but no limited to Python, Ansible, etc.
• Network packet capture, interpretation and diagnosis experience
• Ability to use English on a daily basis
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great Team of IT Professionals with Global Working Exposure
- Flexible Benefits – Customized According to Individual Needs
- On-Going Professional and Technical Training and Certifications
- A Multicultural Environment in Modern Offices
- Choose Any Day for Your Vacation From Earned Public Holiday (Saturday and Ad Hoc)
- Smart Casual Everyday
- Global Internal Job Opportunities Available Within DPDHL
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home Office Possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
DHL IT Services – About Us
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man days per year of development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of the logistics industry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn