MMU Career Fair 2021 (Internship)
Services Cyberjaya is one of the most comprehensive IT hubs in the Asia
Pacific. A pioneer member of Malaysia’s Multimedia Super Corridor’s (MSC)
International Advisory Panel (IAP), it employs more than 1000 staff from 29
countries and undertakes the design, build and management of nearly 1,200
mission critical applications. Together with two other global Services Centers
located in the Europe, it is responsible for the continual design, development
and operations of IT systems that support the entire DP DHL worldwide business.
We are looking for individuals to build up our talent pool and help us to deliver our services. Our mission is to reinforce DHL’s position as the global leader in the transportation and logistics sector by providing IT integration, project management, consulting, development and end-to-end support services to DHL’s business units around the world. We invite talented IT professionals that have a high level of flexibility, a desire to acquire new knowledge.
We have various kinds of internship roles in different teams (depending on team needs), below are the job description for the 2 main job families.
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
Software Engineering Internship:
- Assist resolving issues of minor significance
- Help to liaise with other internal departments or project teams for completion of project deliverables
- Apply standard methodologies when creating new programs and applications (developing and coding from specifications) or when maintaining existing ones
- Assist in customizing Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) based on pre-determined parameters, and executes customizing tests
- Document work using the required standards, methods and tools e.g. produce program and system documentation
- Work with team/ colleagues to ensure plans, processes and activity are aligned to customer needs
- Actively share knowledge or experience with others
- Provide additional support when colleagues require time away to attend training/ development programs
- Convey consistent stated personal values through actions and decisions
- Apply data analysis and data modeling techniques to establish, modify or maintain a data structure and its associated components
- Design, code, test, correct, and document simple programs, and assist in the implementation of software which forms part of a properly engineered information or communications system
Support PM activities by providing admin support with eTime/ eProject, iSHARE and other PM-tools
Support project quality by coordinating activities and ensure ITS process, such as configuration management, is observed
Assist in drafting project reports
Continuously maintain and monitor project data so that quality requirements are met
Perform project tracking and reporting related to the plan in terms of task completion dates, costs and resources used
·Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent.
·Required skill(s): Programming skills, Communication skills, knowledge on Software Lifecycle, data analytical skills, IT software skills
·Preferred skill(s): Java
·Required language(s): English.
·Applicants must be willing to work in Cyberjaya.
·Internship period of minimum 3 months
team of IT professionals with global working exposure
- A multicultural environment in modern offices
- Smart casual everyday
- Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn