Manager of Service Support Team
Begin your career with DHL IT Services as a Manager of Service Support Team
You will be managing solution support department (Level 2) for Express Operations Team application, both global and regional Asia-Pacific
Join us today!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Deliver agreed SLA for services within the service portfolio. Optimizes delivery across multiple services, understand and consider cross-services relationships and dependencies. Understand the business relation of the services.
- Drives continuous operational improvements. Demonstrates creativity and innovation in applying solutions for the benefit of the customer/stakeholder.
- Defines and manages the evolution & growth of services in relation to business needs and requirements
- Manages 3rd party supplier(s) who are co-delivering the services
- Undertakes work which requires the application of fundamental principles in a wide and often unpredictable range of contexts. Understands the relationship between own specialism and wider customer/organizational requirements.
- Analyses, designs, plans, executes and evaluates work to time, cost and quality targets. Assesses and evaluates risks
- Communicates with stakeholders effectively, both formally and informally.
- Demonstrates leadership. Facilitates collaboration between stakeholders who have diverse objectives. Understands the relevance of own area of responsibility/specialism to the employing organization.
- Understands customer requirements and takes them into account when making proposals and/or decisions. Acts as trusted adviser.
- Co-drives business development within AP region
- Contributes to departmental policy, procedures and practices
- Manages and develops people in the team. Provides clear direction and performance standards, monitors performance and motivates.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- University Degree with IT related subject matter
- At least 10 years of IT experience
- Strong business acumen
- Strong industry and comprehensive IT knowledge with up to date knowledge of technology and business trends.
- Knowledge of the structure and processes within IT Services, i.e., organizational structure, decision mechanisms, key decision bodies.
- Experience with complex international environments is advantage
- Ability to work independently, self-motivation and self-confidence
- Proven leadership capability in building and leading teams
- Effective communication with strong influencing and relationship building skills; efficient information management
- Challenges self and others to exceed standards and achieve extraordinary results striving for best-in-class
- Strong in decision making, initiative and customer focused
- Must be able to prioritize based on business impact
- Able to negotiate SLAs and persistent in follow-up actions
- Line, matrix and vendor management skills and experience
WHAT IS THE PLUS POINT(S)
- ITIL certification; knowledge of ITS processes is an advantage
- Experience with application support and service management is an advantage
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
•Great Team of IT Professionals with Global Working Exposure
•Meal Card and Flexible Benefits – Customized According to Individual Needs
•On-Going Professional and Technical Training and Certifications
•A Multicultural Environment in Modern Offices
•Choose Any Day for Your Vacation From Earned Public Holiday (Saturday and Ad Hoc)
•Smart Casual Everyday
•Global Internal Job Opportunities Available Within DPDHL
•Unlimited Outpatient Medical
·Home Office Possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
DHL IT Services – About Us
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man days per year of development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of the logistics industry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL IT Services Asia Pacific