Key Account Manager
Advance your career with DHL IT Services
We are seeking an experienced Key Account Manager to join our Business Partner Management (Express) team in Cyberjaya. You will manage IT solutions pre-proposal, proposal and post proposal activities, customer relationships, and the proposal pipeline for the Systems Integration Domain.
You are required to deliver new ideas, develop and enhance services, products and systems based on Express requirements and achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Prepare and manage the end to end proposal process to meet Express Business IT requirements and build strong customer relationship
- Co-ordinate account resources to meet or exceed expectations
- Involve other parts of the ITS organization (for example Solutions Delivery) to proactively prepare the development of proposals and new opportunities based on the Express application roadmap and account plan
- Alignment of Express requirements with the ITS services portfolio
- Develop and present proposals, agreements and contracts based on Express requirements
- Coach and manage proposal teams and negotiate agreements and contracts
- Escalation management and internal coordination of problem solving activities
- Provide regular information regarding account status to the Executive Account Manager and Management team
- Steer account support processes and activities, including cost optimization and service enhancements
- Support Executive Account Manager on yearly Account plan, forecasting and budgeting process.
- Provide input to marketing programs and activities, contribute to organization of Service Reviews.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- 3 years of experience of complex IT solutions (particularly Systems Integration)
- 2 years of experience with groups
- 1 year of experience with project management
- DPDHL Business Knowledge
- Experience in understanding customer requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution.
- Experience in implementing account
- Relationship and stakeholder management experience
- Ideally knowledge of products:
- DHL Customer Gateway
- Enterprise Service Bus
- DHL Messaging Gateway
- Business Process Management System
- SAG Webmethod
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great Team of IT Professionals with Global exposure
- Flexible Benefits – Customized According to Individual Needs
- On-Going Professional and Technical Training and Certifications
- A Multicultural Environment in Modern Offices
- Choose Any Day for Your Vacation From Earned Public Holiday (Saturday and Ad Hoc)
- Smart Casual Everyday
- Global Internal Job Opportunities Available Within DPDHL
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home Office Possibilities
DHL IT Services – AboutUs
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man days per year of development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of thelogisticsindustry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1500 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn