Internship (Project Management & Data Analysis)
DHL IT Services Cyberjaya is one of the most comprehensive IT hubs in the Asia Pacific. A pioneer member of Malaysia’s Multimedia Super Corridor’s (MSC) International Advisory Panel (IAP), it employs more than 1000 staff from 29 countries and undertakes the design, build and management of nearly 1,200 mission critical applications. Together with two other global Services Centers located in the Europe, it is responsible for the continual design, development and operations of IT systems that support the entire DP DHL worldwide business.
We are looking for individuals to build up our talent pool and help us to deliver our services. Our mission is to reinforce DHL’s position as the global leader in the transportation and logistics sector by providing IT integration, project management, consulting, development and end-to-end support services to DHL’s business units around the world. We invite talented IT professionals that have a high level of flexibility, a desire to acquire new knowledge
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
Support PM activities by providing admin support with eTime/ eProject, iSHARE and other PM-tools
Support project quality by coordinating activities and ensure ITS process, such as configuration management, is observed
Assist in drafting project reports
Continuously maintain and monitor project data so that quality requirements are met
Perform project tracking and reporting related to the plan in terms of task completion dates, costs and resources used
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Communication skills, knowledge on Software Lifecycle, data analytical skills, IT software skills
- Preferred skill(s): ITIL.
- Required language(s): English.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cyberjaya.
- Internship period of minimum 3 months
-Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
- A multicultural environment in modern offices
- Smart casual everyday
- Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn