Information Security Consultant (Cloud Security)
We are looking for an experienced and passionateConsultant, Information Security (Cloud Security)to join our Information Security Services team!
The team’s mission isto predict and prevent incidents by identifying and helping to remediate security threats and weaknesses within DPDHL IT portfolio, emphasizing on applications & services.
Being part of this team, you will provide end-to-end security consultancy on broad range of cloud topics, building security into our IT solutions from very beginning. The projects will seek your advice and support along the risk position of the service in its lifecycle.
Your work is essential to protect DPDHL group’s information assets in a dynamic threat landscape by secure design. To achieve this, you will be interacting with our business colleagues, our solution architects and developers, to name a few.
Information Security Services cooperates with all division under the IT Security, Risk and Compliance Management team to meet business partner's requirements to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the IT infrastructure and assets. Services provided are but not limited to:
·Support topics on compliance assessment on ISO readiness and data protection
The team also provides consulting services by reviewing & approving the security aspects of the existing network setup (Link Request Approvals) as well as system/software architectures (Application Build Recommendations & Change Requests). We believe the recommendation provides the best way to move forward to both strengthening existing security mechanisms and compensating for any inherent security weaknesses.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support our projects along the secure development lifecycle in all security related matters
- Provide consultancy and review of cloud infrastructure security such as platform as a service (PaaS), infrastructure as a service (IaaS) & software as a service (SaaS)
- Coordinate penetration tests for cloud environment, and facilitate risk-based decision-making, propose mitigation for issues identified
- Proactively identify weaknesses of cloud environment. Prepare and communicate its possible remediation
- Participate on change and external link management processes by doing technical security reviews
- Communicate regularly to our stakeholders about risk position and mitigation
- Participate on change and configuration management by doing technical security reviews
- Assist and train junior team members
APPLICATION YOU WILL USE:
- Knowledge in cloud based security tools such as vulnerability management, SIEM, SOAR, CASB, Load Balancing, WAF
- Knowledge in secure cloud design including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Knowledge in securing hybrid environment and how to securely transit between on-prem, hybrid and cloud design.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Proven experience in end to end cloud security consultancy
- Up-to date knowledge about current architecture patterns and application stacks used in application development
- Expertise in implementing cloud infrastructure security protection on Microsoft Azure & Google Cloud Platforms
- Communication and time-management skills
- Ability to adapt to dynamic threat landscape in a global environment
- Ability to work unsupervised, under pressure and meet deadlines
- Creative with strong commitment to quality and excellence
- Educated to degree level in IT Security, Engineering or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills and efficient problem solving
- Fluency in English
WHAT IS THE PLUS POINT (S)
- Certifications like GIAC family,CSA family, CISSP, CISA, CEH, or similar
- Vendor specific Certification Microsoft or Google
- DevSecOps experience related to cloud application deployments
- Experience with cloud security technologies
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
•Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
•On-going professional and technical training and certifications
•Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
•A multicultural environment
•Flexible Benefits – customized according to individual needs
•Smart casual dress code
•Company Outpatient Medical
•Home office possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.
No travel required
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn