Graduate Trainee - Consultant
Position:Graduate Trainee –
Join our team as we strive to make life easier for our Business Units.
Your decision to join us as a Graduate Trainee with DHL IT Service will provide you with everything you need; from receiving practical learning opportunities to building and running IT solutions and infrastructure for our business units. You will be trained to be the best in your area of specialization and you could gain the knowledge of different functions and businesses and optimizing your talents and skills. There are no limit to the opportunities we offer–from software programming, software testing, consulting, project management, solution support to service desk. The choice is yours!
Create your future by joining our Graduate Trainee Program where you will have the opportunity to work on a full-time contract position for 18-months. Upon successful completion of the program, you stand a chance to be shortlisted for exciting job opportunities based on your career aspirations, your performance and also on business needs and available vacancies.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- To assist in consultancy assignments/work packages (new services, deployments, service take-on) which meet the needs of the customer (regional or global). This includes supporting analysis and decomposition of functional, technical and business requirements which may contribute to the successful design, assist in building and implementation of solutions, supporting business cases and other related documentation such as business or system requirements documents
- Provides administrative and analytical support to projects (new services, deployments, service take-on) which are related to the customer business requirements (regional or global)
- Assist in co-ordinating with internal departments or project teams for completion of assignment deliverables
APPLICATION YOU WILL USE:
eSS Client applications (MYDHL API, XMLPI , Proview)
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
If you are highly motivated, creative and desire to start and develop your IT career in a fast-paced environment, you have come to the right place! We welcome fresh graduates and post graduates from top technical and non-technical universities.
Sounds interesting? Read on.
We will need you to possess the following essential qualities and skills:
- Recognized Degree in IT; Information Security, Computer Science; Software Engineering, Business Information Technology or relevant fields
- Above 3.0 CGPA / Second Class upper (Hons)
- Less than 1-year ofworking experience
- Highly self-motivated team player with good analytical and conceptual thinking, results-driven with initiative and good negotiation skills
- All rounded individual with a deep interest in IT industry who enjoys challenges and strive to work with professionals in IT industry globally
- Able to quickly absorb professional knowledge, good in problem-solving, contribution and leadership
- Eagerness to take responsibility over complex processes and ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written English
WHAT IS THE PLUS POINT (S)
Knowledge of Java and API
Knowledge on Windows platform & related tools
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
On-going professional and technical training and certifications
A multicultural environment in modern offices
Choose any day for your vacation from earned public holiday (Saturday and ad hoc)
Smart casual everyday
Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
Unlimited Outpatient Medical
Home office possibilities
If you are up to the challenge, contact us today and we will ensure that you will have an experience of a lifetime.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn