Global IT Senior System Specialist
Begin your career with DHL Express GHO.
We are “Delivering Excellence in a digital world”. Our Express Focus – A strategy Powered by our People. We will continue to focus on driving IT service excellence and customer satisfaction.
We are looking for an experienced technical professional to join our team. In this role, you shall report to Global Domain Director, System Integration. You will support the roll of IT projects on time and in budget while ensuring it meets DHL technology platform and requirements.
You will provide technical expertise with respect to leading edge IT development technologies. This shall include technical input on design, development, and implementation for major solutions.
Additionally, you will drive implementation of technically complex migrations and integration solution and transition projects.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
IT Systems Development, Configuration & Testing
- Provide technical expertise with respect to leading-edge IT development technologies specifically in the area Customs Clearance Technologies
- Provide technical input on design, development, and implementation of major solutions.
- Configure/implement IT systems using the agreed technologies components (e.g. SOA)
- Provide/design solution for Non-Functional Requirements
- Support the IT system deployment process as and when required
- Meet project milestones and budget
- Technical Quality assurance and testing for solution within the scope of the domain.
Technology, Touchpoint, People and Processes
- Learn new technologies and where appropriate apply it to the software development process
- To drive implementation of technically complex migrations & integration solution and transition projects
- Identify (IT) technology issues/risks early during software development
- Build an effective relationship with internal and external stakeholders
Finance and Projects
- Complete assigned task as per committed project schedule
- Support Project Manager in effectively using the IT Project budget
- Track and close all IT technical issues
- Communicate effectively & build strong relationships across multiple project teams
- Be self-motivated and deal with conflict situations in a positive manner
- Developing self (via training & own learning) on DHL culture, DHL application and on (new) IT technology
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- 5 years of experience in IT or related field
- Experienced in service oriented architecture and related technologies i.e. SAG Integration Server or IBM MQ, ACE (Broker)
- Other technologies knowledge i.e. Apache Kafka - good to have
- Basic project management knowledge and be able to manage and support issues
- Others: passion for technology; good communicator, team player, positive and can-do attitude
- Able to work independently (e.g. individual contributor) as well as in a team (e.g. group contributor)
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or IT
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn