External Resource Specialist
Begin your career with DHL IT Services!
We are seeking for an experienced External Resource Specialist to join our team. You’ll be responsible for external staffing processes: sourcing of External resources, ordering, on-boarding, line management for External resources, External Master Data list ownership and maintenance, Fixed Price assignments validation and negotiation.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Supporting special projects and improvement initiatives within area of External Resource Management.
- Operational support of all External staffing processes.
- Managing TM staffing assignments
- Fix Price assignments validation and processing via Statements of Work (SOW)
- Managing roll-on and roll-off of external resources.
- Act as the line manager for assigned external resources.
- Act as liaison with External resources, Vendors and internal departments to research and resolve problems, discrepancies or escalations.
- Support regular monthly External Resource and SLA reporting.
- Managing the Master Contractor List.
- All other duties as assigned by the Vendor Manager in the region.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
•University Degree Education Level
•Good command in English
•Experience from Logistics or IT field
•Ability to multitask in a high volume environment
•Experience with people, people oriented and customer focused
•Attention to detail and highly organized
•Good communication and Negotiation skills
•Proactive approach and good follow up skills
•MS Office emphasis on Excel
•Experience from Vendor Management or Procurement
•Ability to work on global level within multicultural environment
GOOD TO HAVE
•Experience from Financial areas (Accounts Payable, Controlling)
•Legal awareness on advanced level
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
- On-going professional and technical training and certifications
- Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
- A multicultural environment in modern offices
- Flexible Benefits – customized according to individual needs
- Choose any day for your vacation from earned public holiday (Saturday and ad hoc)
- Smart casual dress code everyday
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home office possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
DHL IT Services
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
·Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
·Runs more than 7700 servers;
·Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
·Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
·200000 man days per year of development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of logistics industry, we at IT Services all together represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn