Executive Account Manager
Begin your career with DHL IT Services!
We are seeking for a professional Executive Account Manager to join our team. You will manage all pre-sales, sales and after-sales activities related to a group of clients, customer relationship and sales pipeline for a group of clients by overseeing the organization’s promotional/ selling activities to the clients.
You are required deliver new ideas, develop and enhance services, products and systems based on customer requirements. You will also ensure that customer satisfaction increases consistently.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Manage all pre-sales, sales and after-sales activities related to Express Finance (OtC), Business Intelligence (BI) & Human Resource (HR)
• Manage customer relationship. Be the representative of Express IT within ITS, be the first contact for Express Business IT and Business regarding IT related topic, develop and enhance Express Business IT and Business stakeholder relationships, develop and enhance relationships within IT Services IT delivery departments and resolve Express IT issues and escalations.
• Manage new business pipeline. Manage and plan business opportunities, manage the creation, negotiation and approval of proposals, manage large RFPs, RFQs and provide proposals / quotations in time to Express Business IT, liaise and co-ordinate with internal ITS departments to prepare proposals for Express IT.
• Identify and develop new business opportunities
• Influence new ideas and the development and enhancement of services, products and systems based on Express requirements
• Assure increasing customer satisfaction
• Prepare annual charging budget and regular forecasts
• Prepare and present management information relating to the Express IT business
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- 10 years of experience in selling complex IT solutions and services
- More than 7 years of experience in IT and business disciplines
- 3 years of experience in Finance Order-to-Cash, Business Intelligence + Human Resource technologies
- 3 years of experience in managing virtual Key Account teams or Delivery Units
- 2 years of experience in project management
- 2 years of experience in ITIL
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a multi-cultural team in a multi-national environment, setting and communicating clear directions and performance standards and ensuring that staff and management are motivated to achieve business goals
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great Team of IT Professionals with Global Working Exposure
- Flexible Benefits – Customized According to Individual Needs
- On-Going Professional and Technical Training and Certifications
- A Multicultural Environment in Modern Offices
- Choose Any Day for Your Vacation From Earned Public Holiday (Saturday and Ad Hoc)
- Smart Casual Everyday
- Global Internal Job Opportunities Available Within DPDHL
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home Office Possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn