Begin your career with DHL IT Services!
We are seeking for an experienced Consultant to join our team. You will provide structured analytical support on consultancy assignments/ work packages which meet the needs of the customer. Your role includes supporting analysis and decomposition of functional, technical and business requirements.
You will provide well-informed advice to ensure that it is properly understood and appropriately executed. You will analyse business processes by identifying alternative solutions, assessing feasibility, and recommending new approaches. You are required to evaluate the factors which must be addressed in the change program and establish requirements for the implementation of changes. You must have specific technical specialism to provide advice and executes specialized tasks.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Working closely with project teams, product managers, technical and customer groups to resolve process related problems.
- Provide accurate status on deliverables to project manager (and frequently internal customers)to ensure successful recharging of project work
- Provide technical and/or process expertise and input to design, planning, and issue management
- Ensure projects and work package delivery is on time and within specified budget
- Report promptly any variances of cost and specification to the project manager
- Gather and manage business requirements, user, functional, technical and process requirements for products, services and/or software applications
- Justify project/assignment in terms of context, benefits, options, costs, ROI, risks, dependencies and commitments
- Ensure project/assignment completion in accordance with the pre-determined scope, time, budget and quality; plan, prioritise and communicate status of related tasks
- Prepare and carry out presentations/documents to clients
APPLICATION YOU WILL USE
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- 5 year of experience in supervising cross functional, multicultural teams
- Very strong in business process modelling, business and data analysis
- Strong in customer integration technologies (e.g. B2B tools and message standards, middleware, SOA concepts, data communications, visibility tools)
- Ability to analyze and decompose business needs into sets of IT requirements
- Solid knowledge of Test Management, Change Management, Configuration Management
- Customer Orientated
- Strong ability to solve problems and propose suitable, alternative solutions and interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong organizational awareness and experience in managing medium scale projects/ consultancy assignments (6-12 months) with direct business impact and firm deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
WHAT IS THE PLUS POINT(S)
·Java/Angular/NodeJS Web Development Knowledge.
·Data base knowledge (Oracle, Teradata)
·Knowledge on Scrum & Agile
·Knowledge on data warehouse/ business intelligence Experience in implementation of web development projects is preferred.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great Team of IT Professionals with Global Working Exposure
- Meal Card and Flexible Benefits – Customized According to Individual Needs
- On-Going Professional and Technical Training and Certifications
- A Multicultural Environment in Modern Offices
- Choose Any Day for Your Vacation From Earned Public Holiday (Saturday and Ad Hoc)
- Smart Casual Everyday
- Global Internal Job Opportunities Available Within DPDHL
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home Office Possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
DHL IT Services – AboutUs
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man days per year of development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of thelogisticsindustry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.