Begin your career with DHL IT Services!
We are seeking for a Consultant to join our team. You will provide structured analytical support on consultancy assignments/ work packages which meet the needs of the customer. Your role includes supporting analysis and decomposition of functional, technical and business requirements.
As a Consultant you join the DGFF System Integration Team. The Team focuses on the delivery of application integration solutions supporting the business goals to rationalize and simplify its current global IT landscape. You will work on global integration projects interconnecting various applications involved in the freight forwarding process. You will act as trusted business analyst and seek the right solution for complex integration issues. You will assess existing data mapping used in various application integration solutions and design future ones. You will ensure that future mapping specifications are reusable and aligned with mapping specifications already in place. You will provide costs and effort estimates for the delivery of new mapping specifications. You will support the work of developers located in all DHL IT Services sites. You will help solving production issues.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work as Application Integration Solution Consultant on global projects
- Communicate with internal customers in order to fully understand integration solution requirements
- Interact with all teams involved in the project delivery in order to ensure your mapping specifications fits the end to end solution purpose
- Deliver application integration solution mapping specifications
- Support the project delivery team during the solution implementation, testing and troubleshooting
- Create cost and effort estimate for new mapping specifications
- Become a trusted advisor for integration related topics
- Act as 3rdlevel support for existing application integration solution
APPLICATION YOU WILL USE / TECHNICAL SKILLS:
XML, flat files, JSON
Transport protocols (FTP, sFTP, HTTP, HTTPs)
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- 5 year of experience in supervising cross functional, multicultural teams
- Very strong in business process modelling, business and data analysis
- Strong in integration technologies (e.g. Application-to-Application(A2A) or (Business-to-Business) B2B tools and message standards, middleware, SOA concepts, data communications, visibility tools)
- Ability to analyze and decompose business needs into sets of IT requirements
- Solid knowledge of Test Management, Change Management, Configuration Management
- Customer Orientated
- Strong ability to solve problems and propose suitable, alternative solutions and interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong organizational awareness and experience in managing medium scale projects/ consultancy assignments (6-12 months) with direct business impact and firm deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great Team of IT Professionals with Global Working Exposure
- Flexible Benefits – Customized According to Individual Needs
- On-Going Professional and Technical Training and Certifications
- A Multicultural Environment in Modern Offices
- Choose Any Day for Your Vacation From Earned Public Holiday (Saturday and Ad Hoc)
- Smart Casual Everyday
- Global Internal Job Opportunities Available Within DPDHL
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home Office Possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
DHL IT Services – AboutUs
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man days per year of development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of thelogisticsindustry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1500 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn