You would work in a team to define, monitor and maintain Change Management processes. Lowering risk associated with changes to the IT infrastructure is always your main goal as a Change Analyst. You and the team take an interest in all changes impacting Global IT Services.
We are aglobalbutclose-knitteam with presence inmulti-region(Cyberjaya, Prague, Tempe and Costa Rica)
In anutshell,we are the guardian of the change management process that facilitates all changes towards the IT environment within DPDHL.
We have a strong team culture that encourages transparency, trustandrespect among the team members.
We inspire each other by sharing our knowledge and experiences which provides the stage to grow together and open up theopportunityfor increased responsibility and career advancement.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will need to ensure that standardized methods and procedures are used for efficient and prompt handling of all Changes, in order to minimize the impact of any related Incidents upon service and that the configuration of all assetsisidentified, controlled, maintained and accessible at all times thus protecting the DHL business.
You will need to ensures changes impacting business critical applications are properly authorized by relevant BIT stakeholders across the globe dependent on the scope of the change
Assists with the production of schedules of requests for change (RFC) for managing changes to the live infrastructure.
You are required to carries out simpleinquirieson the status of changes, using the change database where appropriate.
You are expected to assists with the provision of awareness material to clients/users to explain the importance of a structured change management process.
You also need to have regular contact with Group members for approvals, information,andfeedback on the status of changes to be implemented
You will need to challenge requestors from all over the world to deliver good quality change, which concerns of information, testing, back out plan, affected CI's, Impacted Services and associated Outages, Implementation Tasks and so on.
You will need to manages workload of assigned
• Ensure consistency of Change Management process globally
• Follows Change Management Procedures and Work Instructions
• Coordinate with Configuration Mgmt team on the CMDB content in GSN to accurately reflect the existing IT infrastructure
APPLICATION YOU WILL USE:
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Office
- ServiceNow – Service Management Application
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 1–3 years working experience in performing change management role
- The knowledge and involvement in the process must be current Good general understandingofthe importance of quality, especially in the service industry.
- The knowledge and understanding of ITIL, related best practices,andthe maturity model framework.
- Competenceinthe Configuration and Change Management best practices.
- Good understandingofthe metrics used in the process area and the ability to collect data, measure and perform thebasicanalysis.
- Good understandingofthe basic Operating IT infrastructure especially those used by the organization.
- Good understanding of the customer service techniques and the ability to usethemeffectively.
- Good understanding ofrationaldecision making andproblem-solvingmethodologies
- Must have the willingness to follow new procedures, eagerness to learn new skills
- A Team Player
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to work conceptually
- Customers and end- users focused
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English for both written and oral
WHAT IS THE PLUS POINT (S)
·ITIL Foundation/ Certification
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
- Flexible Benefits – customized according to individual needs
- On-going professional and technical training and certifications
- A multicultural environment in modern offices
- Choose any day for your vacation from earned public holiday (Saturday and ad hoc)
- Smart casual everyday
- Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home office possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
DHL IT Services – AboutUs
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
·Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
·Runs more than 7700 servers;
·Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
·Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
·200000 man-days per year of a development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of thelogisticsindustry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn