We are looking for a blockchain developer to join our Blockchain Center of Excellence within DHL ITS Chennai. Your primary responsibility will be analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model, the building and launching of a blockchain network, and integration with 3rdpart applications. Blockchain, as a technology used for reliable traceability, authenticity of delivery proof etc. within logistics business, has become one of the core competencies and therefore we need to strengthen our capability and also capacity in this significantly expanding area.
What you will do:
- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain applications
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
- Maintain and extend current distributed applications, be responsible for its integration and workflow
- Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones
- Develop and maintain artifactories
What you will need:
- Strong blockchain development experience on network, protocol and application layer
- Experience working with open-source platforms Quorum, Hyperledger, Ethereum etc.
- Experience working with smart contract programming such as Solidity
- Workingexperience with dApps
- Mandatory experience with tools such as Sonar, PMD/ Checkstyle
- Experience with messaging services like Kafka
- Proficiency in one of the following languages: Java, NodeJS
- API integration experience with 3rd party applications is desirable
- Experience with computer networking is desirable
- Some experience with Secure coding practices is desirable
- Some experience with different PAAS solutions offered by Cloud Platforms such as Azure, AWS etc is a plus
Other Necessary Skills:
- Fluent English – daily communication
- Analytical skills
- Excellent Written & Verbal communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Strong analytical thinking
- Team Player
- Excellent influencing and negotiating
- Personal drive, commitment to excellence, resilience in adversity
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
- Flexible Benefits – customized according to individual needs
- On-going professional and technical training and certifications
- A multicultural environment in modern offices
- Choose any day for your vacation from earned public holiday (Saturday and ad hoc)
- Smart casual everyday
- Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home office possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
ABOUT US - DHL IT Services
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man-days per year of a development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of the logistics industry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn