Do you want to help chart the path towards greater use of Automation? We offer excellent opportunities for problem solvers!
TheProduction Services Automation Center of Competenceis part of the wider IT Services team whose aim is to help drive performance and scale up the use of Automation in both the Infrastructure and Application arenas. With your help, we will enrich the customer experience and reduce operating costs through the use of state-of-the-art automation technologies including Service Orchestration, Workload Automation, PowerShell / Python scripting, etc.
Our mission is to redesign and automate repetitive manual processes in complex process chains. The Automation Center of Excellence consists of Automation Consultants, Automation Designers and Platform Engineers and Service Management experts who collaborate with colleagues across Production Services.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- As an Automation Consultant, you will help delivery automation projects across all Production Services departments (Infrastructure Operations, Solution Support, etc.). You will be responsible for coordinating the different project engagements, supporting your team members, standard and best practice setting, knowledge sharing and be involved in special projects (i.e. technology exploration).
Automation projects consist of developing a process design in close collaboration with process experts and automation designers, supporting the automation designer during the technical implementation as well as supporting change management activities within the business function before and after go-live.
Your profile comprises excellent expertise in business process analysis and design, strong experience in project management as well as strong communication and presentation skills.
- Coordinate project engagements according to defined digitization roadmap
- Support standard setting and shaping best practices
- Further develop standards for process documentation, optimization & digitization, automation potential estimation, incorporation of new technologies into our technology stack, etc.
- Observe the software market for process automation, analyze new potential, and define use cases
- Support or fully manage digitization projects according to agile methodology depending on size and complexity
- Be an advocate for agile project management methodology
- Define initial product backlog in collaboration with the product owner and process experts
- Write user stories for all project activities and estimate efforts in collaboration with process experts and automation designer(s)
- Define sprint cycles and plan sprints
- Plan, host, manage, and document sprint review meetings (derive backlog for next sprint)
- Manage a reasonable scope, considering cost & benefits
- Prepare status reports and present in team meetings
- Facilitate daily stand-ups for project team
- Independently design digital processes with medium to high complexity
- Ensure buy-in of key stakeholders (automation designer, process experts, process owner)
- Support the automation designers for the technical implementation
- Provide instructions to automation designer and assist during technical implementation
- Support integration and user acceptance test
- Independently define and perform test cases with process experts
- Support test coordination and create test documentation
- Support go-live and hypercare phase
- Present and communicate process changes in an understandable way
- Ensure that users understand and take account of technical process changes
- Share experience and document lessons learned
- Facilitate knowledge exchange sessions
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Degree in business informatics or business management
- At least two years of relevant Service Orchestration and/or Workload Automation and/or cognitive automation experience
- Experience in the area of business process management, including process documentation, analysis, and optimization
- Experience in Lean Six Sigma (black belt preferred)
- Certified project manager (e.g. PRINCE2 Agile, SCRUM Master, PMP); SCRUM skills preferred
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office products, particularly MS Visio or equivalent process modeling and process documentation tools
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools
- A very high level of enthusiasm and ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to take responsibility, target- and result-oriented approach to action
- Willingness to collaborate with an international team
- Analytical skills and capacity for conceptual thinking, and the ability to think and act with a cross-organizational and cross-process approach
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
- Meal Card and Flexible Benefits – customized according to individual needs
- On-going professional and technical training and certifications
- A multicultural environment in modern offices
- Choose any day for your vacation from earned public holiday (Saturday and ad hoc)
- Smart casual everyday
- Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home office possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
ABOUTUS - DHL IT Services
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man-days per year of a development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of thelogisticsindustry, we at IT Servicesaltogetherrepresent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn