Associate Project Manager
Begin your career with DHL IT Services!
We are seeking for a PMO Coordinator to join our team.You’ll be supporting a team of Project Managers with process management and administration tasks.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support with developing detailed project plans, project schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports
- Reporting in various formats (PowerPoint, Excel, Power BI)
- Become an expert on internal tools and processes
- Manage changing scope (i.e. change management), risk and project acceptance criteria
- Build a strong working relationship with the key managers and account management/ service management in the IT services organization
- Maintain relationships in the team (organizing team buildings, celebrations)
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- We are looking for a communicative team member open to new challenges
- Analytical thinking
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office tools (mainly PowerPoint and Excel)
- Focus on detail
- Strong team player
WHAT IS THE PLUS POINT(S)
- Experience with Power BI and SharePoint
- Previous experience with PMO
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great Team of IT Professionals with Global Working Exposure
- Flexible Benefits – Customized According to Individual Needs
- On-Going Professional and Technical Training and Certifications
- A Multicultural Environment in Modern Offices
- Choose Any Day for Your Vacation From Earned Public Holiday (Saturday and Ad Hoc)
- Smart Casual Everyday
- Global Internal Job Opportunities Available Within DPDHL
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home Office Possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
DHL IT Services – AboutUs
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man days per year of development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of thelogisticsindustry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn