Associate Data Engineer (PowerBI)
Begin your career with DHL IT Services!
We are on the lookout for an Associate Data Engineer to join our team.
Job Description: As an integral member of our delivery team, the role Associate Data Engineer is responsible for the design, development, implementation and support of medium-complex enterprise Business Intelligence (BI) solutions using MS SQL 2016 suite (TSQL, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, MDS). Working with cross-functional teams, you will participate in the delivery of Business Intelligence Projects. Using your skills and experience as a Data Engineer, you will then use those requirements to, develop, test and implement ETL, cubes, reports and dashboards appropriate to that utilize the underlying data store(s)/ data warehouse(s) / data mart(s).
- Work on easy to mid-complex Business Intelligence Projects
- Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of developed reports and dashboards for both external and internal users
- 2+ years’ experience developing and implementing reports and dashboards (preferably MS SQL related)
- Good knowledge of logical and physical data modeling concepts (relational, dimensional – Kimball and data-vault)
- Good understanding of data integration issues
- Good proficiency of MS SQL (2016 and newer), T-SQL, SSIS and SSRS/PowerBI
- Basic knowledge of Teradata SQL is an advantage
- self-driven (motivation)
- can-do attitude / thinking in solutions (not in problems)
- critical thinking (ability to question status-quo)
- team-player (respecting other opinions, ability to ask for help)
- passion to develop quality solution.
- Customer and end-user focus
- Team spirit, motivation and willingness to learn, share and grow in an international team
·BA/BS in Computer Science or related field is preferable. Equivalent combination of experience, education and training will be considered
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great Team of IT Professionals with Global Working Exposure
- Flexible Benefits – Customized According to Individual Needs
- On-Going Professional and Technical Training and Certifications
- A Multicultural Environment in Modern Offices
- Choose Any Day for Your Vacation From Earned Public Holiday (Saturday and Ad Hoc)
- Smart Casual Everyday
- Global Internal Job Opportunities Available Within DPDHL
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home Office Possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
DHL IT Services – About Us
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man days per year of development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of the logistics industry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn