Associate Consulting Analyst
Begin your career with DHL IT Services!
We are seeking for a talented Associate Consulting Analyst to join our team. You will assist in consultancy assignments/ work packages which meet the needs of the customer.
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy challenges? At DHL IT Services, your talent is our passion. Join us today!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- •Work within a team on tasks specified by more senior colleagues
- •Assist in coordinating with internal departments or project teams for completion of assignment deliverables
- •Communicate effectively
- •Provide administrative and analytical support to projects (new services, deployments, service take-on) which are related to the customer business requirements (regional or global)
- •Work under direct supervision of Senior Consultant
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- ·Customer Focus
- ·Business Communication
- ·Analytical and design Skills
- ·Requirement gathering and management
- ·Problem Solving
- ·Excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills
WHAT IS THE PLUS POINT(S)
·Sound knowledge on SOA, service/message interfacing and system integration will be an added advantage
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- •Great Team of IT Professionals with Global Working Exposure
- •Flexible Benefits – Customized According to Individual Needs
- •On-Going Professional and Technical Training and Certifications
- •A Multicultural Environment in Modern Offices
- •Choose Any Day for Your Vacation From Earned Public Holiday (Saturday and Ad Hoc)
- •Smart Casual Everyday
- •Global Internal Job Opportunities Available Within DPDHL
- •Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- ·Home Office Possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of the logistics industry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1500 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn