Application Support Specialist
- To provide advice and identify opportunity within the organization and partners.
- Assist with quality assurance of activities and educate less experienced colleagues in related areas.
- Liaises with staff for the development of system enhancements to overcome known problems or further fulfil user requirements
- To provide advice and identify opportunities within the organization and partners.
- Be responsible for the adoption of new software releases from systems development staff or software suppliers and ensuring the continued support of the service thereafter
- Act as Service Owner for regional service, Global or Top Service By Revenue
- Be assigned to specific project related tasks by Project Manager.
- Unix command
- Shell Scripting
- Oracle SQL
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of working experience in Application Support and ITIL Process.
- Good exposure on Linux / Unix and Shell Scripting and good in Oracle Query Writing
- Must be able to provide 24x7 on call rotational support
- Must be able to on 3 rotational shifts (morning, noon and midnight)
- ITIL foundation and project management techniques
- Analytical and conceptual thinking and information acquisition
- Persistence, initiative and creative person
- Constantly follow up, monitoring and can make good decision making
- Customer Focus
- Organizational awareness
- Great Team of IT Professionals with Global Working Exposure
- Flexible Benefits – Customized According to Individual Needs
- On-Going Professional and Technical Training and Certifications
- A Multicultural Environment in Modern Offices
- Choose Any Day for Your Vacation From Earned Public Holiday (Saturday and Ad Hoc)
- Smart Casual Everyday
- Global Internal Job Opportunities Available Within DPDHL
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home Office Possibilities
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.
No travel required
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn