Application Support Specialist (SAP SD & MM)
Technology moves at a swift pace. Business relies on technology to stay competitive. Your choice to join us as an Application Support Specialist would enable you to leverage your expertise to seek for continuous improvement to support business innovate grow and improve their operations.
If you are athirstfor creativity and hunger for anopportunityofsolving challenging problems that deliver high values into our business service operations for our customers, you come to the right place. As a memberoftheSolutionSupport team, you are the key backbone to determine the success of the DHL IT systems.
Embraces therightmindset to deliver first class quality in services in production where meticulous is crucial
Your role is vital to ensurehigh availability of all business application to stay at a competitive position for the business.
Solution Supportprovides IT support to solutions that have been developed to enable the business processes. Each solution has an agreed service level which defines the quality that is required. We work closely with other IT functions to ensure that all aspects and components that are required to deliver the service are aligned. We strive to continuously improve our performance to ensure a competitive position for the business.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will be responsible to executing the analysis and resolution of production support calls.
- Testing and analyzing the correctness of configurations made.
- Handling Tickets & Tasks and responsible for closing the same within defined SLAs (Service Level Agreements)
- Training users and preparing training documents.
- You will have the close interaction with OTC Super users and end users on freezing of various issues addressed in the form of Tickets.
- Your will need to perform daily monitoring & quick resolution of the Tickets at various priority levels (High to low).
- Analyzing the problem to provide solutions to the user generated error and incidents.
- Provide guidance to the user to solve user-generated errors.
- Analyzing the incident tickets and providing permanent solutions.
- Handling, dispatching of tickets to the Team members.
- Handling knowledge transfer sessions to the new comers in the Team.
- Mentoring the new comers in the team.
- Checking the status of Idocs & analyzing the status to find the route cause for the failure of Idocs.
- Provided end-user training of SAP & design training material, testing the scripts
- Support Experience in handling OTC (order to cash) related issue resolution in the areas of Sales, Pricing, Billing, and Shipping
APPLICATION YOU WILL USE:
·SAP SD – OTC E2E process
·IDOC, Queue, application log
·SAP MM – P2P
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years working experience in performing L2 application support
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal.
- Must be willing to work on rotational shifts (morning, noon and night).
- Must be able to provide 24x7 on-call support on a rotational or business demand basis during the weekend and also prepare to work during public holidays.
- Highly self-motivated team player with good analytical and conceptual thinking, results-driven with initiative and good negotiation skills
- Able to quickly absorb professional knowledge, good in problem-solving, contribution and leadership
- Able to work independently and deliver under tight deadlines
- Eagerness to take responsibility over complex processes and ability to multitask
- Customers and end- users focused
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Project, MS Word and MS Visio
WHAT IS THE PLUS POINT (S)
- ITIL Foundation/ Certification knowledge a plus.
- SAP certified
- SAP ABAP Debugging, SAP PI
- SAP technical experience in SD & MM and LE: Know CATT/LSMW, Familiar with User-Exits/BADIs and other enhancements available; Capable of working with developer in the area of Smart Form, ALE, EDI-Mapping, Interface.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
- Flexible Benefits – customized according to individual needs
- On-going professional and technical training and certifications
- A multicultural environment in modern offices
- Choose any day for your vacation from earned public holiday (Saturday and ad hoc)
- Smart casual everyday
- Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home office possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
ABOUTUS - DHL IT Services
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man-days per year of a development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of logistics industry, we at IT Servicesaltogetherrepresent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn