Application Support Analyst (Open Text)
Technology moves at a swift pace. Business relies on technology to stay competitive. Your choice to join us as an Application Support Specialist would enable you to leverage your expertise to seek for continuous improvement to support business innovate grow and improve their operations.
If you are athirstfor creativity and hunger for anopportunityofsolving challenging problems that deliver high values into our business service operations for our customers, you come to the right place. As a memberoftheSolutionSupport team, you are the key backbone to determine the success of the DHL IT systems.
Embraces therightmindset to deliver first class quality in services in production where meticulous is crucial.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Ensure all applications are fully operational and well above acquired Service Level commitments
- Manage and resolve all tickets within the agreed target resolution times (TRT) and also ensure that all incidents dealt with are according to incident management best practices
- Maintains procedures and documentation for applications support and Manages application enhancements to improve business performance
- Deal with people both on a business and IT level and act as the technical point of contact to resolve their application and systems issues that disrupt the service they depend upon
- You will need to provide application support and deployment services to the users within DHL globally, enables the required processes needed for the business to be successful
- You are required to continuously identify any area of improvement for the team to work efficiently to make our partner more successful.
- You will need to ensure maximum availability and minimal disruption to business continuity in order to meet all agreed targets, SLA's, and metrics
- You will need to be proactively looking for continuous improvement ideas to raise the service quality for better network profitability
APPLICATION YOU WILL USE:
- Open Text Capture Center (OCC)
- Open Text MetaStorm
- Data Management/Investigation
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years working experience in performing L2 application support
- Has OCC experience and the flexibility to handle structured (e.g. invoices) or unstructured (e.g. correspondence, contracts) documents and transfer them in a logical and consistent manner
- Familiar in Visual Basic
- Basics of SAP and finance background will be added advantage
- Familiar in Windows admin and Batch scripting
- Knowledge in SFTP/FTP connection setup and middleware management
- Actively participate in hyper care and arrange to get the project documents & knowledge transmission for the newly implanted functionalities
- Ensures that appropriate action is taken to anticipate, investigate and resolve problems in systems and services and are fully documented within the relevant reporting system(s)
- Assesses and analyses release components, Provides input to scheduling, Carries out the builds and tests in coordination with Solution Delivery team and ensures that service delivery meets agreed service levels and Creates and maintains a catalogue of available services
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex business concepts in technical terms.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills ability to work on multiple systems.
- An understanding of programming concepts and experience with structured design, development, and integration testing.
- Develop familiarity with production operations, as well as established priorities and sequences for processes
- Develop business relationships and integrate activities with other IT areas to ensure successful implementation and support project efforts
- Must be willing to work on rotational shifts (morning, noon and night).
- Must be able to provide 24x7 on-call support on a rotational or business demand basis during the weekend and also prepare to work during public holidays.
- Able to work independently and deliver under tight deadlines
- Customers and end- users focused
WHAT IS THE PLUS POINT (S)
- ITIL Foundation/ Certification knowledge a plus.
- Experience in self-initiated projects
- Basic programming skills in any programming language
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
- Flexible Benefits – customized according to individual needs
- On-going professional and technical training and certifications
- A multicultural environment in modern offices
- Choose any day for your vacation from earned public holiday (Saturday and ad hoc)
- Smart casual everyday
- Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home office possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
ABOUTUS - DHL IT Services
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man-days per year of a development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of logistics industry, we at IT Servicesaltogetherrepresent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Asia-Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.
No travel required
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn