Account Services is a department in IT Services Finance that provides the operational support for the order-to-cash processes and sales tools and contributes to the development of a more complete and effective Order Management process and Order Intake.
By providing a quality support service Account Services ensures a significant contribution to the accuracy and timelines of the sales processes.
Account Services ensures the fulfillment of business requirements as well as internal processes and guidelines of IT Services to provide a high data quality when entering sales relevant data into SAP CRM and SAP SD.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Responds to requests for Sales Order generation
- Responds to requests for any update of the above
- Executes quality control checks of the entries in SAP system
- Archiving of contracts / purchase orders
- Communication with controlling and billing in connection with contracts and reports
- Data administration in CRM in connection with projects and contracts
- Creates and maintains successful relationship with other Finance departments and with Production Services, Business Partner Management and Solution Delivery
- Works in accordance with the ITS Process where applicable and contributes to the development of a more complete and effective Order Management process
- The role does not have any directly reporting employees
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Degree in Computer Finance, Business Admin or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years working experience in Account
- Attention to detail, proactive, communicative
- MS Office skills, willingness to acquire SAP knowledge
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- Typically minimum 1 year experience in sales
- Finance oriented business experience
- Higher or further education is an advantage
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
- Meal Card and Flexible Benefits – customized according to individual needs
- On-going professional and technical training and certifications
- A multicultural environment in modern offices
- Choose any day for your vacation from earned public holiday (Saturday and ad hoc)
- Smart casual everyday
- Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home office possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
ABOUT US - DHL IT Services
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man-days per year of a development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of logistics industry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL IT Services Asia Pacific
No Business Travel
Day time only