Information Security Manager UK
Information Security Manager UK
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
DHL eCommerce Solutions is one of the divisions of DHL, dedicated to both domestic and international parcel delivery, through our cutting-edge cross-border products. We are looking for an Information Security Manager todrive Information Security Strategy throughout DHLeCS UK in line with business priorities.
Position Location: Coventry, UK
RCS Grade: TBC
- Develops the Information Security Strategy in conjunction with peers and in line with the overall business strategy
- Controls adherence to IS governance mechanisms within divisional and overall DPDHL guidelines
- Identifies how to handle non-compliance situations
- Identify significant threat changes or emerging threats and exposure of information and information processing facilties to threats in general.
- Approves methodologies and processes for Information Security
- Assess the adequacy and coordinate the implementation of Information security Controls
- Focus on the protection of critical business processes, applications, and IT systems
Develop and implement Information Security (IS) Management strategy to ensure:
- Information, systems and infrastructure are appropriately protected and secure, yet remain available in line with business requirements
- Responsible for the Information architecture Secuirty Architecture to provide a framework for the application of standard security controls
- Design, implement and operate the ISMS including the IS Risk Management programme and develop, encourage and foster a culture of IS risk awareness and compliance
- Manage the current ISO 27001 ISMS certification process, reporting to the Information Security Steering Group and managing the Information Security Operating Team
- Liaise with and offer strategic direction to related governance functions plus senior and middle managers throughout the organization as necessary, on information security matters such as routine security activities emerging security risks and control technologies
- Maintain key relationships with and manage IS service provider activities, measuring and monitoring costs to ensure effective use of resources.
- Lead or commission the preparation and authorize the implementation of necessary IS policies, standards, procedures and guidelines, in conjunction with the Divisional ISO.
- Representing IT during audit, completing InfoSec, security, due diligence questionnaires and assisting with legal and contractual negotiations over IT related matters
WHAT YOU BRING
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Relevant experience in IS function
- Experience of leading organisation through ISO270001 certification IS Audit experience with an IS audit qualification ideal
- Knowledge of information security and risk control frameworks such as ISO 27001, ISO 27002, ISO 27005, COBiT, and ISO 31000
- Experience of responding to customer / partner specific IS requirements, including Requests for Information or Invitations To Tender relating to industry standard IS requirements
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Parcel UK Holding Limited
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn