Traffic Clerk - 1160 - Cincinnati OH NCRC (Cincinnati, OH)
Responsible for scheduling truck deliveries and pick ups
Works closely with customer service, client representatives, and representatives and drivers of trucking firms to achieve and maintain high service levels
Coordinates drivers, equipment, and freight
Ensures that all shipping and receiving documents and functions are completed accurately and on time
- Schedule inbound and outbound freight to comply with warehouse operations and capacities.
- Meet or exceed all service and efficiency standards for shipping and receiving.
- Ensure accuracy of all shipping and receiving (B.O.L.) documents.
- Handle all customers and customer representatives at the dispatch window.
- Gather and maintain all data and records relative to shipping and receiving activities.
- Maintain legible and accurate records and logs as required.
- Assist in training new associates.
- Assist in maintaining facility security.
- Maintain the facility dock door control board to be accurate at all times.
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety and report unsafe conditions that can’t be self -corrected to the warehouse supervisor.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area in accordance with company standards of housekeeping.
- Conduct yourself in a polite and service oriented manner towards customer representatives and fellow associates.
Required Education and Experience:
- 1 year experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.