Begin your career with DHL IT Services!
We are seeking for experienced Software Engineer to join our team. As a software engineering professional, you will get involved in developing, designing and implementing solutions which include analyzing the functional and technical requirement to ensure it meet our customer needs.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be a key influencer to our business colleagues in resolving significant or potential issues
- Understand your customer by gathering requirement, presenting concepts and proposal, providing updates on deliverables and negotiating issue resolution when needed
- Act as a coordinator across projects to monitor performance to ensure delivery of quality application on time
- Work with external parties in assembling the system components with standardized modules
- CustomizeCommercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS)based on pre-determined parameters, and execute customizing tests
- Ensure works are documented according to required standards, methods and tools
- Assist in the define, initiate and design of architecture in projects/ program
APPLICATION YOU WILL USE
We are looking for IBM CognosTM1 expert
·Master in understanding Business Requirements, IT Solutions capabilities and how to connect the dots between both;
·Leverage best in class technologies to drive the conversion of requirements into feature design, its implementation, testing, deployment and initial support;
·Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a Scrum model;
·Technologies you will work on – IBM Cognos (TM1 rules);
·Providing daily status to stake holders.
Qualifications for CognosTM1 expert
·Experienced on IBM Cognos (TM1 rules); Systems is a high differentiator;
·Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field;
·5 years as IT Business Analyst related experience;
·Ability to work on GMT time zone;
·Proven ability to solve problems creatively;
·Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices;
·Ability to immediately identify client needs / requirements and convert them into formal project documentation;
·Excellent testing skills;
·Excellent analytical skills;
·Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful;
·Proven ability to complete tasks according to outlined scope, quality and timeline;
·High sense of urgency and ability / willingness to cover the extra mile;
·Have the ability to adopt the mind-set of an end user and to think about how well a product meets the needs of that person;
·Passion for technology coupled with a business mind-set;
·Have a keen eye for details;
·Strong problem solving skills.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Working experience and knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with relevant qualification in IT field
- Passion in developing a high quality software
- Inquisitive and analytical mind
- Strong IT and business acumen
- Proven ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-functional environment
- Customer and end-user focused
oral and written communications skills
WHAT IS THE PLUS POINT(S)
·Good knowledge on Linux (shell scripting)
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
- On-going professional and technical training and certifications
- Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
- A multicultural environment in modern offices
- Home office possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
DHL IT Services
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
·Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
·Runs more than 7700 servers;
·Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
·Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
·200000 man days per year of development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of logistics industry, we at IT Services all together represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL INFORMATION SERVICES (INDIA) LLP
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn