Begin your career with DHL IT Services!
We are seeking for experienced Software Engineer to join our team. As a software engineering professional, you will get involved in developing, designing and implementing solutions which include analyzing the functional and technical requirement to ensure it meet our customer needs.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be a key influencer to our business colleagues in resolving significant or potential issues
- Understand your customer by gathering requirement, presenting concepts and proposal, providing updates on deliverables and negotiating issue resolution when needed
- Act as a coordinator across projects to monitor performance to ensure delivery of quality application on time
- Work with external parties in assembling the system components with standardized modules
- CustomizeCommercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS)based on pre-determined parameters, and execute customizing tests
- Ensure works are documented according to required standards, methods and tools
- Assist in the define, initiate and design of architecture in projects/ program
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- General Skills and Experience:
- Creating and implementing design for given set of requirements.
- Inquisitive and analytical mind and excellent understanding of the role and potential for IT in a business context.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer and end-user focused and excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Analytical skills, conceptual thinking, customer focus, seeking information skills, forming relationships, planning and organization skills and teamwork.
- Collaborate with project managers, Lead solution architect in an agile environment.
- Passion to learn new technologies and build new projects.
- Willingness to run extra mile for the project.
- Triage open performance issues, update problem status, and provide solutions or workarounds for test issues/problems/defects
- Technical Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferred advance degree in relevant discipline.
- 8+ years IT experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in following: Software AG webMethods BPM Platform, Integration Server, MWS, and Universal Messaging.
- Experience with Pub-Sub model, Schedulers, Deployer APIs, Certificates, SFTP, Ports, Caching, BPMS Tasks, (Open) CAF, JMS, JDBC, and MQ Adaptors.
- Experience with API and RESTful Web Service technologies, BPM workflow as API for target.
- Experience with SQL database for SQL development and debugging.
- Possesses a familiarity with software development lifecycle (SDLC) and have experience with object oriented programming language (Java) and concepts.
- Experience of working with XML / XSDs
- Interpret Server logs. Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize solutions.
- Apply procedural concepts to apply updates and patches.
- Apply best practices to conduct backups and restorations.
WHAT IS THE PLUS POINT(S)
- Experience deploying/managing webMethods in a HA/clustered environment.
- Monitor system health, conduct performance tuning, and identify bottlenecks across Software AG stack deployment.
- Experience with webMethods Test Suit.
- Experience with Command Central.
- Experience with Azure Cloud.
- Experience with API Gateways.
- Experience with CloudStream Connector
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
- On-going professional and technical training and certifications
- Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
- A multicultural environment in modern offices
- Home office possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
DHL IT Services
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
·Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
·Runs more than 7700 servers;
·Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
·Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL INFORMATION SERVICES (INDIA) LLP
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn