Senior Project Manager
Joining Application Build (Development) team as a Senior Project Manager, you’ll lead highly integrated software build projects in this global organization.
As a Senior Project Manager, you’ll be in charge of a large and/ or complex scale of project or program at all stages and in all project management area.
You’ll need to ensure that project goals and objectives are met within agreed upon time, scope, budget, quality, and resource requirements.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Manage customer expectations, reports project status and stakeholder relationships
- Build a strong working relationship with the key managers in the IT services organization and account management/ service management in the IT services organization
- Ensure internal service provider and vendor deliver all required services according to agreed processes and procedures
- Develop detailed project plans, project schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports
- Oversee and manage changing scope as well as project acceptance criteria
- Translate project requirements into project objectives and tasks and ensure the smooth-running of the projects
- Establish reporting structures inside the project team
- Define and communicate the roles of project team members and evaluate and review performance of project team members
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
Proficient project management experience with technical and domain specific business knowledge
At least 10 years experience in managing both build & deployment integration type of projects
- Advance in Software Development Lifecycle methodology or processes
Proven ability to lead and manage a specialist-based, high-performing and multicultural team
Demonstrated people leadership capability to drive and motivate staff to meet project deliverables
Proficient customer relationship and negotiation skills, in order to define project scope, time and quality requirements
Strongly demonstrated leadership in project process and planning activities; strategic approach
Proficient experience in preparation of project plans with appropriate budget and resource requirements.
Results-oriented and driven by goal achievement with a strong focus on excellence and high quality project delivery
Proficient experience in stakeholder and communication management
WHAT IS THE PLUS POINTS
- Certified with PMP or Prince 2
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL INFORMATION SERVICES (INDIA) LLP
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn