Manager of Team - ServiceNow
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- As ServiceNow Team Manager, you will become part of the consolidated ServiceNow Centre of Competence within the Platform Support & Innovation department. You will act as Technical Leader, Service Owner, and Recovery Manager, responsible for the E2E delivery of assigned service.
- Maintain good working relationships with appropriate internal and external DPDHL customers.
- Provide reporting and escalation path to the departmental Management.
- Provide verbal and written technical reports to specialists on aspects of system status.
- Monitor individual performance and provides technical guidance to team members as required.
- Supervise all daily activities, schedule tasks according to priority and ensure departmental policy, procedures and practice.
- Ensure all agreed targets and Service Level Agreements are met, and emergency incidents are managed and resolved within the agreed target resolution times.
·Master’s degree in IT or Management preferred, but not a must
- Positive attitude, commitment to teamwork and sensitivity to cultural differences
- Strong analytical thinkingwith strong drive to solve problems / problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment to achieve goals and deadlines
- Must display evidence of customer focus as a prerequisite for this post, plus the abilityto work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
·Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with senior stakeholders across heterogeneous IT and business landscape
·Good written and spoken English and solid presentation skills as the role is expected to interact with Manager/Director level stakeholders in Business and IT Services
Must have Experience:
·Experience with ServiceNow administration, development, or service management.
·Additional experience of 1-2 years in management role (managing a team of 5-10 FTEs) in an international environment
·Service Ownership experience (organizing service reviews, monitoring SLAs, responding to escalations and major incidents, writing up post-incident reports)
Good to have Techinical Experince:
oBusiness Rules, Client Scripts, UI Policies, UI Scripts, UI Actions, UI Pages, Script Includes, Access Control Lists etc...
oHands on experience with ServiceNow CSM, ITSM, and Service Portal
o1-2 years of hands-on experience with ServiceNow in Support role (Incident, Problem and Change management)
oPast experience with instance upgrade and patching is a plus, but not required
- > Role will be based in Chennai and will report to Manager of ServiceNow Support (in Prague)
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL INFORMATION SERVICES (INDIA) LLP
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn