Manager Of Team - Service Support
Joining System Integration team as Manager of Team, you will be responsible for team administration, motivation, coaching & personal development, work quality and the delivery of team objectives. The role assumes some technical and/or business process expertise, and a responsibility to ensure application support is delivered in line with business requirements of external/internal customers (as well as budgets, timescale and quality). You will be fully capable of working under minimal supervision on significant endeavors, and managing the work of other people inside and outside of the team, including external 3rd parties.
• Maintain good working relationships with appropriate internal and external DHL customers.
• Provide reporting and escalation path to the departmental Management.
• Provide verbal and written technical reports to specialists on aspects of system status.
• Deliver team objectives to agreed OLA/SLA.
• Manage the response to enquirers by users, specialists and others, prioritizing as necessary, and dealing with the full range of problems, only escalating those that need specialist or management attention.
• Contribute to departmental policy, procedures and practice.
• Supervise all daily activities.
• Schedule tasks according to priority.
• Monitor individual performance and provides technical guidance to team members as required.
You should have:
• At least 6-10 years of relevant IT experience
• Service Ownership or Application Support experience
• ITIL and ITS process knowledge
• Leadership and mentoring skills
• Advanced English
• Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills
• Technical experience including Linux, Unix, SQL is a must
• Leadership soft skills
• Result oriented personality
• Analytical thinking
• Pro-activity & Self-motivation
• Able to work under pressure
• Strategic thinking
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL IT Services Asia Pacific
No Business Travel