Begin your career with DHL IT Services!
We are seeking for an experienced Consultant to join our team. You will provide structured analytical support on consultancy assignments/ work packages which meet the needs of the customer. Your role includes supporting analysis and decomposition of functional, technical and business requirements.
You will provide well-informed advice to ensure that it is properly understood and appropriately executed. You will analyse business processes by identifying alternative solutions, assessing feasibility, and recommending new approaches. You are required to evaluate the factors which must be addressed in the change program and establish requirements for the implementation of changes. You must have specific technical specialism to provide advice and executes specialized tasks.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Deliver projects successfully by defining scope, business processes, projects & schedules to ensure tasks are delivered in line with customer expectations.
- Working closely with project teams, product managers, technical and customer groups to resolve process related problems.
- Provide accurate status on deliverables to project manager (and frequently internal customers) to ensure successful recharging of project work
- Provide technical and/or process expertise and input to design, planning, and issue management
- Ensure projects and work package delivery is on time and within specified budget
- Report promptly any variances of cost and specification to the project manager
- Gather and manage business requirements, user, functional, technical and process requirements for products, services and/or software applications
- Justify project/assignment in terms of context, benefits, options, costs, ROI, risks, dependencies and commitments
- Ensure project/assignment completion in accordance with the pre-determined scope, time, budget and quality; plan, prioritise and communicate status of related tasks
- Prepare and carry out presentations/documents to clients
APPLICATION YOU WILL USE
- Informix 4GL, Informix Dynamic Server 11.x, Oracle 11x, Weblogic, MQ, Java, Web methods, ETL tools, Linux, XML
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- At least 5 year of experience in supervising cross functional, multicultural teams
- Very strong in business process modelling, business and data analysis
- Strong in customer integration technologies (e.g. B2B tools and message standards, middleware, SOA concepts, data communications, visibility tools)
- Ability to analyze and decompose business needs into sets of IT requirements
- Solid knowledge of Test Management, Change Management, Configuration Management
- Customer Orientated
- Strong ability to solve problems and propose suitable, alternative solutions and interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong organizational awareness and experience in managing medium scale projects/ consultancy assignments (6-12 months) with direct business impact and firm deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL INFORMATION SERVICES (INDIA) LLP
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn