Begin your career with DHL IT Services!
We are seeking for an enthusiastic Architect to join our team. You will investigate, analyse and record all or part of a business in a systematic approach. You will also define architecture requirements and create viable specifications of the processes and systems.
You are required to manage architecture-related communication inside IT Services and outside DP DHL.
You will design and develop integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs. You need to take account of relevant architectures, strategies and policies.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Work with people responsible for architectural communication in all regions of IT Services and in DP DHL Business divisions
Communicate all important news to the architectural community effectively
Analyze public events regarding IT architecture and bring them to the attention of the members of the team
Lead definition, initiation and design of architecture in projects/ programs and coordinate collaboration with external service providers
Apply standard methodologies when creating new architecture, programs and applications or when maintaining existing ones
Document work using the required standards, methods and tools
May oversee the completion of projects and may contribute to employees’ professional development
Act as Technical lead of development teams on issues of performance, tools, and standards
- 10+ years of experience in developing in Java/JavaEE with at least 2 years of experience in design and architecture
- Should have experience in designing and developing large scale enterprise systems. Ability to ensure that the system design balances functional and non-functional requirements.
- Hands on experience working in Containerization, Agile environment and exposure to DevOps practices is must
- Contributes to development of systems design policies and standards and selection of architecture components.
- Selects, adopts and adapts appropriate software design methods, tools and techniques
- Provides advice on technical aspects of solution development and integration (including requests for changes, deviations from specifications, etc.) and ensures that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices (including security) are applied correctly.
- Hands on experience in debugging and trouble shooting
- Review software for adherence to best practices and architecture principles
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL INFORMATION SERVICES (INDIA) LLP
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn