Architect - Sales Force
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree with 10+ years’ experience
- Work with Business/ITS colleagues to identify the business needs and define the business & technical solution architectures to fulfill the business needs
- Work closely with various technology/business stakeholders to translate program requirements into technical solutions and system design
- Working knowledge of Salesforce tools and technologies
- A very good implementation knowledge of Lightning Flows, Lightning Web Components is mandatory
- Has experience working on high-performance distributed systems.
- Experience implementing solutions on the Salesforce platform, using Apex, Visualforce and Lightning Components
- Expert in implementing asynchronous apex jobs and email services.
- Extensive work experience on SFDC integration solutions with Apex web services and callouts
- Expert knowledge across various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community cloud, Chatter & App-exchange applications
- Must have Salesforce integration experience using middleware platforms
- Adopt to DevOps methodology to build and support the application in Agile/Scrum model.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great Team of IT Professionals with Global Working Exposure
- On-Going Professional and Technical Training and Certifications
- A Multicultural Environment in Modern Offices
- Global Internal Job Opportunities Available Within DPDHL
DHL IT Services
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
Runs more than 7700 servers;
Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
200000 man days per year of development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of logistics industry, we at IT Services all together represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL INFORMATION SERVICES (INDIA) LLP
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn