Application Support Specialist
Application Support Specialist
Required minimum of 3-4 yrs. of relevant experience Support projects with below requirements.
·Experience with Openshift Projects
·Experience on Nodejs, NPM Modules and PM2
·Experience with MongoDB
·Experience with Debugging, performance tuning Nodejs Application
·Experience with GCP(Google cloude Projects) and Github
·Good Hands On Linux
·Ability to diagnose & address application issues
·Anticipates long term support issues and plans for corrective actions.
·Analyzing Issues raised by the Customers and providing solutions with in agreed SLA
·Good Business Customer handling skills.
·Strong Verbal, Written, and Interpersonal communication skills.
·Contributes to the documentation of production support processes.
·Should be fluent in English language
·Should have good knowledge of ITIL process structure
·Good To have knowledge on Dialogflow, Jenkins and Kibana
Support Specialist provides consultation, guidance and problem solving expertise
with respect to complex technical issues of infrastructure, design, methods,
tools etc to ensure that a robust, maintainable, high quality,
standards-compliant business applications software environment is developed and
maintained with any weak links removed. The position also leads and supports
internal improvement initiatives and programs.
Develops knowledge of technical specialism(s)
• Maintains an awareness of current developments in their technical specialism(s)
• Provides advice, both reactively and pro-actively, to those engaged in activities where their technical specialism(s) are applicable
• Identifies opportunities to apply their technical specialism more effectively within the organization and partners
• Carries out specific assignments related to their technical specialism(s), either alone or as part of a team
• Provides, or assists with, quality assurance of activities involving their technical specialism(s), which are carried out by others.
• Develops and maintains quality standards and policies relating to their technical specialism(s)
• Educates those in related areas about their technical specialism(s)
• Monitors and oversees the performance of the services they are responsible for, reporting the results as required and agreed
• Provides advice and guidance to less experienced colleagues as required
• Liaises with staff responsible for the development of system enhancements to overcome known problems or further fulfill user requirements
• Analyses Business Requirements
• Following successful testing, takes responsibility for the adoption of new software releases from systems development staff or software suppliers, in accordance with ITS Processes and ensuring the continued support of the service thereafter
• Deploy services and enhancements to supported services in accordance with agreed procedures, defined on a project basis
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL INFORMATION SERVICES (INDIA) LLP
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn