Logistics Support Coordinator - Customer On Site
Job Title:Logistics Support Coordinator - Customer On
Job Location: Chandler, AZ
DHL Global Forwarding (DGF) manages the flow of goods and information across a customer's global supply chain utilizing air/ocean/ground transportation, customs brokerage services, and dedicated warehousing/distribution centers. We are part of Deutsche Post DHL, the world’s leading logistics provider with operations in over 220 countries. Visit our career site on the web at
We have an exciting opportunity for a Logistics Support Coordinator to support multiple levels of customer interaction and serve as a location point of contact to one of our largest strategic DGF customers with a complex supply chain. This position will be based at the customer location in Chandler, AZ.
- Daily monitoring of milestones for all inbound capital/critical support items
- Shipment Processing within Intel SAP system
- Arrange transportation between offsite warehouse and different Intel docks
- Provide recommendations for process improvements
- Coordination with contracted carriers and warehouse 3PLs within the designated timeline in SLG
- Monitoring of all Capital & EDB traffic inbound and outbound Deep understanding of the customers’ business, systems and processes
- Tracking and monitoring of critical commodities
- Serve as a 1st level of escalation and drive issue resolution
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Drive collaboration with Customer Solutions and Innovations and other DPDHL business units and external partners to craft solutions to meet customers changing needs and expectations
Skills / Requirements:
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry knowledge
- 3+ years transportation or supply chain logistics
- Ability to proactively identify value opportunities, take initiative and act collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; oral and written. Strong capability to sell concepts, ideas and continuous process improvement opportunities to internal and external stakeholders
- Self-directed and assertive; with the ability to prioritize workloads and manage concurrent projects and timelines.
- SAP experience
- AES experience
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office Suite with key focus on Excel
Why join DHL Global Forwarding?
We are part of Deutsche Post DHL, the world’s leading logistics provider with operations in over 220 countries. Visit our career site on the web athttps://www.logistics.dhl/us-en/home/careers.html
OurTOP EMPLOYER prestigious certificationattests to our best-in-class efforts to attract and retain talent by fostering a positive work environment and encouraging personal and professional development among employees.At DGF, we don’t build businesses. We believe in building people so they can build the business and this means every success that we have comes from our employees. Together, our employees continue shaping our environment as a great place to work and community that we are all proud of.
As the world’s leading logistics’ company, DHL offers a wide range of interesting job challenges and opportunities in our different divisions around the globe. Our performance management system supports us in recognizing your potential, evaluating your performance, and continuously planning the development of your career with DHL.We will always enable you to take on responsibility and encourage your growth, personally and professionally.
We are proud of our history and what we have created, a global market leader with 30,000 passionate employees. Our aspiration is to become the undisputed leader in our industry, when people think of forwarding; we want them to think DGF, because we have:
The largest global network with more than ~30,000 passionate employees
The most efficient processes and fastest response times
The best solutions and best customer service
Our Vision: The Logistics Company for the World
Our Mission: Excellence. Simply Delivered.
Our Purpose: We connect people, improving their lives.
Our Values: Respect & Results
Our Goals: Employer, Provider, and Investment of Choice, Living Responsibility
About DHL Global Forwarding (DGF):
DHL Global Forwarding (DGF) is the world leader in air freight services and one of the leading providers of ocean freight services. Around 30,000 employees work to ensure the transport of all kinds of shipments by air or sea. DGF's logistics solutions span the entire supply chain, from the factory to the shop floor. They also include special transport-related services.
Our business model is very asset-light, as it is based on the brokerage of transport services between customers and freight carriers. We consolidate shipments to achieve higher volumes, purchase cargo space at better conditions and optimize network utilization. Our global presence means we can offer a variety of routing options and meet our customers' increasing demand for multimodal shipments.
We are part of Deutsche Post DHL, the world’s leading logistics provider with operations in over 220 countries. Visit our career site on the web at https://www.logistics.dhl/us-en/home/careers.html
DHL Global Forwarding is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
DHL Global Forwarding will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which visa sponsorship will be provided. Individuals who need sponsorship for work authorization, now or in the future, are not eligible for hire for this role.
Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Vets. Click here for EEO Statements and Reasonable Accommodations.
Zahlen und Fakten
No travel required
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn