Castle Donington, England, Vereinigtes Königreich DHL Express req84276 01/10/2019Jetzt bewerben
Recruitment Resourcer – VO19424
Department: Human Resources
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30-17:00, plus a late shift per week, 13:30-22:00. Flexibility required.
Due to expansion of the business at our East Midlands Hub, we are looking for a professional, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our busy Human Resources Team. As a HR Recruitment Administrator, your role will be varied, however detailed below are some of the key duties and skills required within the role:
- Work in partnership with the Recruitment team to ensure appropriate recruitment support is provided to the business.
- Ensure the recruitment events calendar is monitored and up-to-date.
- Advertising vacancies
- Conduct CV and telephone screening on applicants.
- Provide advise and support to line management to ensure key recruitment timelines are met
- Conduct and store applicant screening information in line with GDPR
- Work effectively with key stakeholders from across the business
- Support with larger volume recruitment campaigns (peak recruitment etc.)
All activities undertaken will ensure an efficient and positive applicant and hiring manager experience when involved in the DHL Aviation recruitment process. You will be expected to provide a quality and efficient administrative service to the business and applicants, using all available resources to ensure SLA's are achieved.
While this post will be based in one location, some travel may be required to support with recruitment events or activities, due to this, applicants must be willing and able to travel.
- Previous experience in a recruitment role
- CIPD level 3 - (essential qualification)
- Effective communicator with the ability to influence when required
- Strong written communication skills
- A desire to succeed
- Excels in a fast paced environment
- Experience meeting targets and working towards deadline
Internal applicants: Applications should consist of an internal application form (for roles grade L and above please also include a copy of your CV) and be sent via email from your manager/supervisor to the DHLCareers@dhl.com email address.
To apply for an internal vacancy you must notify your supervisor. Please note if you have recently changed job role, you must have been in the role for at least 6 months before you can apply for another internal vacancy.
External/agency applicants: If this role interests you, please apply now and submit your CV, alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must evidence your full 5 year employment/education history on your application as this would be required for our pre-employment checks.
Zahlen und Fakten
Monday to Friday 08:30-17:00, plus a late shift per week, 13:30-22:00. Flexibility required.
DHL Aviation UK