Quality and Business Analyst
Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) is the logistics provider of the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories.
However we are an organization that is not just moving goods around but we have a very clear purpose, we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives.
We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group's air, ocean and road freight specialist.
We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
We are looking for Quality and Business Analyst who will be responsible for making sure our internal processes are on place so we can be certified as ISO in the country.
Would you like to drive First Choice initiatives and be a champion for it?
Are you the one who would like to be responsible for analyzing our files and our profit share issues?
If yes, please read on.
Your task will be:
- Lead the ISO 9001 and ISO 4001 certification project
- Develops a culture of quality, and continuous improvement
- Responsible for ensuring project portfolio management and alignment of country projects/initiatives in terms of process and quality management
- Responsible for process excellence and performance improvements enabling more efficiency, more effectiveness, more change capability
- Responsible for First Choice approach roll out in Morocco
- Responsible for Lean management practices implementation
- Manages and measures local/global KPIs and reporting with agreed targets and identify performance gap / put corrective actions in place
- Responsible for analyzing the profit share files and spot the differences
- Coordinate with Products to check on the files where we have loss in the profit share
- Monitor the Sick Files we have in the product department and drive corrective measures
- Reviews/evaluates existing quality control procedures to include compliance with required audits of GDP, DHL Ocean Thermonet, etc
- Has responsibility for approving or rejecting all procedures or specifications impacting DHL Ocean Thermonet processes
- Responsible of maintain and updating local Ocean Thermonet quality documents and Change Control Management
- Maintains thorough knowledge of the current GDP Practices regulations as they apply to the DHL Ocean Thermonet and updates local list of regulations
- Assists in developing local LSHC KPIs
- Monitors, measures and communicates LSHC local KPIs on monthly basis
- Continuously reviews implemented local work instructions regarding equipment and test methods used
- Writes and/or reviews test procedures, standard operating procedures, analytical reports and analytical qualification reports
- Maintains competence in the operation of all equipment used during DHL Ocean Thermonet process
- Maintains/inspects calibration and qualification records
- Ensures maintaining appropriate GDP documentation for all equipment and procedures
- Participates in risk assessment exercises
- Participates in training/competency assessment of DHL Ocean Thermonet staff
- Reviews records of training, education, certification, competency assessment for completeness and notifies DHL Ocean Thermonet management of deficiencies
Your profile should look like:
- Experience in Logistic and Transportation industry
- Excellent command of the French / English /Arabic language (both written and verbal)
- Proven ability to work under pressure and a demonstrated ability to use own initiative
- High level of attention to detail
- Planning and organizing skills
- Experiences in Control and Change Management
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Working for Strong International company with clear goals and objectives
- Amazing chance to implement new modern management techniques and best practices
- Great challenges to meet sales targets and service standards
- International company environment with possibilities to grow
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Logistics Morocco S.A.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn