Order Filler Picker - 3323 - Carrollton TX SWRC (Carrollton, TX)
Work in a non-climate controlled environment handling large and heavy automotive parts in a team environment. Cross dock and RF experience preferred. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, operate manual pallet jacks and two wheel dollies. Shift start times are 5:30pm or 6:30pm depending on assignment. Generally an 8 hour shift but is a volume based business. The shift is over when the work is completed. One Saturday 4 hour shift, per month, required (12pm to 4pm).
Load and Unload trailers by hand and with manual equipment. Scan parts using RF equipment.
Responsible for safe, secure, and accurate filling of customer orders. Replenish or pick product with direction from pick sheets or hand held computer. Obtains merchandise from bins or shelves to fill the order.
- Efficiently pick customer orders or shipment insuring the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Accurately count product inventory by location .
- Transport orders to shipping locations utilizing non-powered material handling equipment.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Maintain a clean, neat, orderly, and safe work area.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- 0 to 12 months experience in a warehouse setting, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Zahlen und Fakten
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn