IBM - Communication Coordinator
DHL Supply Chain is the leading provider of supply chain management services in Hungary, serving the consumer goods, technology and industrial products sectors with a variety of services. These include distribution centre management, global inbound management of components to production lines, co-packing, and inventory management.
Join to us as Communication Coordinator (IBM) and be part of our winning team!
- Arrange and Observe Collections and shipments with contracted carriers from the warehouses towards the Client, Customers, Final Address;
- Track, follow up the shipments and contact involved parties (customer,carrier, warehouse) to locate shipments and ensure of the received goods on multiple channels ( email, chat, phone calls );
- Submit loss or damage claims against the carriers if necessary, perform the full scale investigation on each;
- Manual order creation for non Automatic lanes;
- Arrange shipments from warehouses Special Areas, such as Mass Storages, Test Centers, etc.;
- Maintain IBM / DHL databases and follow up database requests until final closure;
- Reporting tasks, create reports about volumes, collection statuses, carrier performances on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.;
- Professionally answers customer queries: mainly in written by e-mails, orders, online chats, occasionaly phone calls;
- Provides professional technical support to customers;
- Use Provided Systems according to defined work instructions;
- Follows up emails, queries/orders/deliveries according to defined work instructions;
- Investigates problematic cases, shipments, requests, claims, follow up them till the closure;
- Communicates with central/local warehouses, escalates issues to higher level if required;
- Checks and solves issues escalated by the customer;
- Perform the Control Tower activity on the highest level;
- Ensure of Customer Satisfactory.
- Fluency in English ;
- Secondary education (College or university degree is an advantage);
- Very strong customer focus;
- Good communication skills;
- PC literacy with good working knowledge of Microsoft applications, previous use of TMS systems are an advantage.
What we offer:
- Home office;
- Detailed training on DHL customers and products;
- Dynamic and diverse team;
- Stable multinational company background;
- Modern working environment, brand new office;
- Internal development opportunities;
- Extra benefits (discounted fee to Gilda Max network, AYCM offering, fruit days);
- DHL employment contract from the beginning;
- DHL is an equal opportunity employer, open for all ages;
- Cafeteria system even during probation period;
- Come by bicycle, you will have your own locker and option for a refreshing shower before work.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain Hungary Limited
No travel required
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn