First Level Support Key User
First Line/Level Support
Main tasks and key responsibilities:
- User account management, end user support system training and support,
- Ticket handling through relevant IT BA
- FLS will provide an immediate answer/solution to the requester or will take the issue/question away for further analysis, by reaching out to relevant functions for support, or following up with a service ticket,
- Participating in implementation and UAT testing,
- Supporting Command Centre operation team in system related issues,
- Master Data coordination, through relevant IT BA,
- E2E 1st level support on EDI and Webservice communications, VPN connectivities EMEA wide
- First contact point for end users when struggling with company business applications and information systems or when support is needed in order to resolve operational issues.
- Acts as a trouble-shooter and advises on appropriate action with focus on shortest possible resolution time.
- Manage problem tickets, by keeping track of them, and ensuring they are followed up through the existing process ( may lead to CR or RFE)
- Has a broad understanding of the WMS and other systems that are used within organization, excellent knowledge of operational processes and local environment, therefore is able to diagnose the problem and identify whether it can be solved at point of call or the incident needs to be escalated to an advanced or higher level of IT support according to agreed local processes and policies.
- Is the bridge between end users, ITS service desk and BU IT department when it comes to support of operational processes and has to be able to describe the issue in a detailed manner.
Needs to act in a positive, client-focused way whilst resolving incidents in a timely and efficient manner and while fulfilling requests of operations related to WMS system.
- Secondary education
- Analytical thinking
- Strong communication skills
- Customer focus
- Conversational knowledge in English
- At least 1 year experience in logistics field
Employee perks, benefits:
- Insight into one of the most complex logistic
- Dynamic and diverse team
- Stable multinational company background
- Modern working environment, brand new office
- Internal development opportunities
- Extra benefits (discounted fee to Gilda Max
network, AYCM offering, fruit days,
beneficial holiday possibilities
- Cafeteria system even during probation period
- Come by bicycle, you will have your own
and option for a refreshing shower before work
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain Hungary Limited
No travel required
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn