Service Logistics EMEA Graduate Program (m/f/x)
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: SL EMEA Graduate Program (m/f/x)
Customer: DHL Supply Chain
Contract Type: Full-time, Permanent
Closing Date for Applications: 7th March 2021
Location: Belgium (Brussels)
DHL Service Logistics (SL) has been a unique product within the DHL portfolio for a number of years. This is characterized by the fact that it is a truly global, cross-divisional, network product, combining the strengths of our brands - DHL Express, DHL Supply Chain and other DHL business units into one integrated, after sales supply chain solution for our customers. Currently more than 200 customers are using our SL services across more than 100 countries and we have experienced strong growth in all regions over the last 15 years.
The DHL SL EMEA Graduate Program is the start of an exciting journey towards a rewarding and challenging career. You will be able to experience different roles in locations all over the EMEA-region. (Europe, Middle-East and Africa). With the support of a senior mentor, you will be in charge of a challenging project in every department and help SL driving the business forward.
- An 24 month structured program.
- Ownership of challenging projects in every department of the DHL SL EMEA-organization.
- Personal support from a senior mentor
- Early responsibility and fast progression to become one of our business leaders.
- Experience of working within a dynamic and international environment.
- A framework of personal development modules focusing on managerial skills .
- Participate in graduate events organized in the EMEA-region
- Regular performance feedback and personal development planning.
We are looking for graduate program candidates who have vision, show initiative and are eager to grow.
- Customer focused.
- Leadership potential.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to build relationships and work well as part of a team.
- Flexibility and mobility to move as required.
- Must be fluent in verbal and written English.
- Relevant “Master” or “Master after Master” degree.
- Passion for logistics
- An exciting traineeship with a lot of variation in multi-national company with interesting career opportunities.
- A dynamic and challenging environment.
- Attractive conditions related to your skillset and experience.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Globe. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain Management GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn